Razer Cortex Download. Razer Synapse Download for PC Download for Mac. Why buy at razerstore. Most Up-to-Date & Largest Array of Products; Access to More Detailed Product Information; Safe & Secure Shopping; Fast Processing & Delivery; Excellent Warranty & Return Policy; About Razer.
If you’ve ever used a Razer gaming keyboard or mouse, or any other Razer peripheral with your Mac, you will have installed Razer Synapse. This tool allows you to configure settings on Razer devices, such as allocating functions to the buttons on mice, adjusting sensitivity, and creating macros from keyboard combinations.
- Download Now Mac OS X 10.9 – macOS 10.13; Razer Synapse; Razer Synapse is our unified configuration software that allows you to rebind controls or assign macros to any of your Razer peripherals and saves all your settings automatically to the cloud. No more tedious device configurations when you arrive at LAN parties or tourneys, as you can.
- Razer Synapse 2.0 (MAC OSX 10.9-10.13) - Cloud-based configurator and manager for Razer devices Details Download Description: Razer Synapse 2.0.
Viewing 15 of 15. Razer Virtual Ring Light. Razer Chroma RGB App. Razer Audio App. THX Spatial Audio. Streamer Companion App. 7.1 Surround Sound. Razer Synapse 3. In This Video I Will Be Showing You How to Fix Razer Synapse Not Working on Windows 10/8/7 Complete Tutorial.Subscribe for more content (IT'S FREE): https. Razer Synapse 2.0 Software. To avoid this, Razer developed a special network of settings called Raz Syn Sync 2.0, which permits you to conserve private setups of Razer devices in the cloud and also, if essential, instantaneously download them for future usage on brand-new tools. Razer Synapse 2 is a simple utility tool that lets users configure Razer-line products, including keyboards, mice, speakers, and headsets.With the help of this free application, users can customize the keys and buttons of any supported device as per their unique gaming and computing requirements. Razer Synapse 2.0 is an innovative application that instantly stores your custom settings and Razer add-ons online in the cloud, and lets you retrieve them at any time, from any location. It completely eliminates the painstaking process of reconfiguring, and lets you spend more time dominating the competition.
While Razer’s support for Windows versions of Synapse appears to be very good, that’s not necessarily the case with the Mac version, which tends to lag behind when it comes to new features and upgrades. Or, you may have installed it and want to keep using it, but have noticed that it’s causing problems for your Mac, maybe by crashing or hitting performance. It’s possible, then, that if you’ve downloaded Synapse for the Mac, you may have decided that it’s not worth using it, perhaps because you now use a Windows machine to configure your Razer devices. If that’s the case, you should uninstall it. The rest of this article will show you how to do that.
How to uninstall Razer Synapse on your Mac
The easiest way to uninstall Razer Synapse on a Mac is to use its own uninstaller, if you have it.
- Go to Applications>Utilities and look for ‘Uninstall Razer Synapse.’
- If you find it, double-click on it and follow the instructions when it launches.
If you can’t find the uninstaller, you can uninstall it manually.
The first thing you should do is quit any running processes — while you’re doing that, you can check whether Synapse is the cause of any performance issues your Mac is having.
- Go to Applications>Utilities and double-click on Activity Monitor to launch it.
- Look through the list of running processes for anything with ‘razer synapse’ in its name.
- If you find one or more processes, take a look at their RAM and CPU usage and compare it with other processes, that will give you an idea if it’s hogging resources.
- When you’re ready, select each Razer Synapse process in turn and press the Quit Process button in the tool bar.
- Quit Activity Monitor.
Once you’ve deleted running processes, you can move to the next stage and delete the application.
- Go to your Applications folder and look for the Razer Synapse app.
- When you find it, drag it to the Trash.
- Click on Finder in the Dock and choose the Go menu.
- Select Go to Folder and paste this location in the box: /Library/Application Support/Razer
- Drag the Razer folder to the Trash.
- Repeat step 4, this time paste: ~/Library/Cache
- Locate the file ‘com.razerzone.RzUpdater’ and drag it to the Trash
- Repeat step 4 again and navigate to: /Library/FrameWorks
- Remove the following files:
- Now, navigate to: /Library/Extensions/
- Remove: RazerHid.kext
Did you know?
You can uninstall apps much more easily and quickly using a dedicated uninstaller like the one in CleanMyMac X. It removes all the files associated with an app with one click, removing the need to locate and remove files manually.
Here’s how it works:
- Download and install CleanMyMac X (free trial available).
- Double-click it in your Applications folder to launch it.
- Choose Uninstaller from the left hand sidebar.
- Locate the app you want to uninstall, in this case Razer Synapse.
- Check the box next to it and press Uninstall.
That’s it! CleanMyMac will now uninstall the app and remove all the files it placed on your Mac.
Another option, if you’re not sure you want to uninstall Razer Synapse, is to reset it. That may solve any problems you’re having with it and allow you to keep it. You can do that in CleanMyMac X, using the Uninstaller tool. At step 5, above, when you’ve checked the Razer Synapse app, click on the dropdown menu labelled ‘uninstall’ and choose ‘reset’. Then press the Reset button at the bottom of the window.
Remove Launch Agents
You will also need to remove launch agents that Razer Synapse installs:
- In the Finder, click on the Go menu and choose ‘Go to menu’
- Paste the following into the text box: /Library/Launch Agents
- Look for the two files listed below and drag them to the Trash
Razer Synapse 1 Download
4. Empty the Trash
Razer Synapse 2 Supported Devices
CleanMyMac X can also remove launch agents quickly and easily.
Razer Synapse 2.0 Download Pc Windows 10
It works like this:
- Launch CleanMyMac X.
- Choose Optimization in the sidebar.
- Select Launch Agents.
- Locate the launch agents you want to remove and check the box next to them.
- Press Remove.
- Type in your user password when prompted.
The last step is to remove the certificate Razer Synapse leaves in your Keychain.
- Go to Applications>Utilities.
- Launch Keychain Access.
- Choose My Certificates.
- Look for anything with ‘Razer’ in its name.
- Press the Delete key.
- Quit Keychain Access.
Razer Synapse 3 On Mac
If you prefer to be really hardcore and use the Terminal to uninstall apps, you can do that, too. However, as with doing anything with Terminal, you should only do it if you know how to use Terminal commands and know what each one does. Use these commands:
Razer Synapse For Mac 10.15.3
- Go to Applications>Utilities and launch Terminal.
- Type the following commands to remove Synapse launch agents. Press Return at the end of each line:
launchctl remove com.razer.rzupdater
launchctl remove com.razerzone.rzdeviceengine
sudo rm /Library/LaunchAgents/com.razer.rzupdater.plist
sudo rm /Library/LaunchAgents/com.razerzone.rzdeviceengine.plist
3. Remove the kernel extensions with this command:
sudo rm -Rf /Library/Extensions/RazerHid.kext
4. Drag the Razer Synapse app from the Applications folder to the Trash.
Razer Synapse Supported Games
5. Remove files from the Application Support with the following commands:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Application Support/Razer/
rm -rf ~/Library/Application Support/Razer/
Razer Synapse 2.0 Download Pc 2 0 Download Pc Free
6. Remove files from the Library Frameworks folder with these commands:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/RzAudioSettings.framework/
Razer Synapse 2.0 Download Pc Windows 7
sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/RzSkinToolkit.framework/
Razer Synapse 3.0 Download Mac
sudo rm -rf /Library/Frameworks/RzStorageSDK.framework/
Razer Synapse Download For Macro
7. Restart your Mac.
Razer Synapse 3 Download
Razer Synapse is a utility application for Razer’s range of gaming peripherals including mice and keyboards, and allows them to be configured on your Mac. However, Mac support lags behind that on Windows and you may decide you want to uninstall it, especially if you no longer use it. There are several ways to uninstall Razer Synapse on a Mac, but the easiest is to use CleanMyMac X.
Razer Synapse 2.0 Pc Download
Razer Synapse 2.0 Software. To avoid this, Razer developed a special network of settings called Raz Syn Sync 2.0, which permits you to conserve private setups of Razer devices in the cloud and also, if essential, instantaneously download them for future usage on brand-new tools. Razer Synapse 2.0 (Mac OS X 10.10 – 10.14) Razer Synapse 2.0 (Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.13) Razer Synapse 2.0 (Mac OS X 10.8) Razer Synapse 2.0 (Mac OS X 10.6 – 10.7) Razer Kraken 7.1 Manual Download. Razer Kraken 7.1 Setup Guide. Format File: PDF. If you’ve ever used a Razer gaming keyboard or mouse, or any other Razer peripheral with. Simple and easy way to download Razer Synapse 2.0 on all platforms. If you find a simpler way, f.ck off lemme get my views. Restart your Mac. Razer Synapse is a utility application for Razer’s range of gaming peripherals including mice and keyboards, and allows them to be configured on your Mac. However, Mac support lags behind that on Windows and you may decide you want to. Maximize your unfair advantage with Razer Synapse 3, the unified cloud-based hardware configuration tool that takes your Razer devices to the next level. For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7. Download Now; Advanced Macro Capabilities. Bring powerful macros to your favorite games with Razer Synapse 3. Easily create a string of complex button.
Synapse for Mac
Just plug your Kinect into your USB port (make sure it’s plugged into the wall,too), run the Synapse app, and you’re good to go!
Requirements: Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion
Synapse for Windows
Installing on Windows is a bit more of a pain. Instructions here. Because all of this driver installation is such a pain, I can’t support you if you have trouble getting the Windows version to run, sorry.
Ableton Live Example Set + M4L Patches
Includes all Max for Live patches for connecting with Synapse/Kinect.
To run the example project, open “dubkinect.als” in Ableton Live. To start the bass note playing, bind a skeleton and hit both hands outward, like a conductor silencing an orchestra.
Requirements:Ableton Live 8.2.2 or higher
Quartz Composer example project + plugins (Mac only)
This is for if you want to create visuals in Quartz Composer.
To install: put SynapseKinect.plugin and qcOSC.plugin in <username>/Library/Graphics/Quartz Composer Plug-Ins/. If that directory does not exist, create it. Do not put them in “Quartz Composer Patches”.
To run the example project: While Synapse is running, run “quartz_passthrough_plus”, then open “kinect test” in Quartz Composer.
Jitter plugin (Mac only, sorry)
This is for if you want to create visuals in Max/MSP/Jitter. Check the readme for info.
Source code can be found here.