Kindle Fire and Snapchat sound like a match made in heaven. The Amazon device has a huge display and a big resolution. To top it off, it also has a high-definition camera that can provide great snaps.
- Snapchat lets you easily talk with friends, view Live Stories from around the world, and explore news in Discover. Life's more fun when you live in the moment!
- Download nu Snapchat voor Android via Aptoide! Geen extra kosten. Edit and send old moments to friends or save them to your Camera Roll. APK-versie 11.56.
- 18.104.22.168 Beta. Snapchat is an app that keeps you in touch with friends and family thanks to its interactive multimedia messaging system. Share your favorite events live or record them as video messages that automatically disappear without leaving a trace after a few seconds.
Snapchat Android latest 22.214.171.124 APK Download and Install. Share the moment!
Since Amazon’s Fire OS is just a branch of the Android system, Snapchat should work smoothly on Kindle Fire. But, there’s one problem – there’s no Snapchat on the Amazon Appstore.
If you really want to install Snapchat on your Kindle Fire, there’s a way to do so. However, you’ll need to download it outside of the Appstore. Keep reading to find out how.
First Step: Allow Installation of Unknown Apps
Since you can’t download Snapchat the easy way, you’ll need to “sideload” the apps. Sideloading is installing the apps on a supported device without using the official app store.
By default, Amazon doesn’t allow you to install third-party apps, so you’ll have to manually disable this security measure. Here’s what you need to do:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick access bar.
- Tap the Settings button at the right of the bar.
- Go to Device (or Security in some versions)
- Find the Allow Installation of Applications From Unknown Sources option.
- Toggle the option on (or tap the On button beside it)
This will allow you to install the majority of Android-supported apps on your Fire OS even if they aren’t on Amazon Appstore. The following section will explain how.
Second Step: Sideload Snapchat
When you enable downloading apps from unknown sources, you can search and download the Snapchat APK file (installation file for Android-based systems) from any website on the internet.
However, since there’s a myriad of these websites available, you should always check if the website is legitimate. This article will use the tested SideLoadKindleFire website as an example, but feel free to pick your own.
To sideload Snapchat, follow these instructions:
- Launch the Silk browser on your Kindle Fire.
- Go to the mentioned website.
- Tap the Snapchat tab at the top of the website.
- Scroll down until you find the download link. It’s under the Download Snapchat Installation File section.
- Tap the download link.
- Press the Download button on the following page.
- Press OK when prompted to confirm the installation.
Wait for the download to finish and you can proceed to install the app.
Third Step: Install the App and Enjoy
If you’ve done everything properly, the APK file should be in your downloads folder. Do the following:
- Open the Silk browser.
- Tap the More (three horizontal lines) icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Go to the Downloads menu.
- Select the Snapchat APK from the list of downloads.
- Press Install when prompted.
- Wait for the app to install. You should get a confirmation once the process is finished.
- Tap Open if you want to launch the app immediately. Otherwise, press Done.
When you open the app, it should look the same as it would on an Android tablet or smartphone. The app icon will appear on your app menu and you can sign in to your account right away. From there, you can start snapping, messaging your friends and using the app as you normally would.
Install Snapchat Via the Google Play Store
If you have issues with Snapchat after following the steps above, then install the Google Play Store and then download/install it.
- Open the Silk Browser and search for and download/install the Google Services Framework APK, Google Play Services APK, Google Account Manager APK, and the Google Play Store APK.
- Now, open the newly created Google Play Store app.
- Search for “Snapchat” and then install it.
- Open Snapchat and enjoy.
Downloading Snapchat through the Google Play Store should alleviate any issues you may be experiencing.
Not All Sources Are Trustworthy
Before you venture into downloading frenzy, keep in mind that not all websites and APK files are safe. There are plenty of cybercriminals looking to abuse people’s willingness to look for apps outside of the Appstore.
A lot of APK files may contain malicious software that can cause varying degrees of harm. For instance, it can slow down your system to the point of unusable, delete your files, or even steal your data. If you don’t have adequate protection software, cybercriminals may use your identity for illegal activities.
The best way to approach sideloading is to always have antivirus software installed. This way you’ll be able to prevent intruders if they can still sometimes evade detection.
Sideload or Wait
Sideloading is a great way to add apps and games to your Kindle Fire that are otherwise unavailable. A lot of users sideload so they can play games such as Clash of Clans or use Instagram on this device.
On the other hand, some Android apps that were previously unavailable on the Appstore have slowly started appearing. With new apps arriving every day, Snapchat may even come to the Appstore sooner rather than later.
Which apps would you sideload to your Kindle Fire? Do you know reliable sites to download their APK from? Share them in the comments section below.
Several Snapchat updates have been criticized by users in the recent past. Further, the 2018 update was reportedly one of the most disliked Snapchat updates by users. Are you wondering, “How to undo Snapchat update”? While several users turn off auto-update, there are several who don’t. So don’t worry if you have not turned off your auto-update and are unhappy with any new Snapchat updates. Here is a way to get rid of Snapchat update.
PSA: how to reverse the Snapchat update ‼️ pic.twitter.com/EN2wY3Xo5S— clare james (@clarejamess9) February 9, 2018
How to undo Snapchat update?
Before uninstalling the Snapchat update make sure that the Google Play Store does not perform automatic app updates. Perform the following steps:
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Go to Apps or Applications.
- Search for the Snapchat application in the list and select the application.
- Click on the button that reads Updates Uninstall.
- Your smartphone will now reboot itself.
- After restarting your phone open the Snapchat app. The reinstalled version should most likely be the one that you had been using earlier.
Are you wondering “How to install the old Snapchat”?
You can install the old Snapchat by using APK Mirror i.e. Android Package. Android Package is a package file format that is used by Android and other Android-based operating systems. This file format is used for the distribution and installation of mobile apps, mobile games and middleware. Here are some steps to install the old Snapchat version by using APK Mirror/ Android Package:
- Go to the APK Mirror website- www.apkmirror.com.
- Download the old Snapchat version from the APK Mirror website.
- Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Install Snapchat on your device.
- Login to Snapchat by entering your credentials.
How to undo Snapchat update for iOS users?
Snapchat Download Kindle Fire Apk
Unfortunately, iOS users can't get rid of Snapchat update. However, in case you really want to get rid of the Snapchat update, you need to jailbreak your phone. However, jailbreaking iOS devices lead to the loss of warranty.