Free Windows Oculus VR application
If you're experiencing issues downloading the Oculus app, make sure you are using a supported phone, then try downloading the app from the Google Play Store or the App Store by searching for Oculus. The Oculus app for Windows enables you to connect your PC to VR headsets and access a plethora of games and tools in the Oculus store. Much like Steam VR and Windows Mixed Reality, you’ll find software programs explicitly designed for Oculus gear, like Rift S and Quest 2.
The Oculus desktop application is a free VR companion software for browsing and purchasing virtual reality products that are compatible with Oculus headsets. You can find friends online and share your experiences with them while attending live events from around the world. It also lets you manage your VR gear for the best experience.
What is the Oculus Windows PC application?
- Aug 25, 2021 Wait for the download to finish and use ADB to sideload the APK (and OBB) or launch the exe incase it's a rift game TIP: When downloading RIFT apps make a special folder just for downloading, because this extension can't download files to the common directories like 'Downloads' or 'Desktop' for security reasons.
- Add to Wishlist. Manage your Oculus VR device, explore over 1,000 apps in the Oculus Store, discover live VR events and so much more. With the Oculus app you can: - Browse and buy VR games and experiences from the Oculus Store. Remotely install VR apps to your Oculus Rift or Rift S. Reserve your virtual seat for live events, sports.
The Oculus app for Windows enables you to connect your PC to VR headsets and access a plethora of games and tools in the Oculus store. Much like Steam VR and Windows Mixed Reality, you’ll find software programs explicitly designed for Oculus gear, like Rift S and Quest 2. You can also configure advanced settings that would otherwise be unavailable.
How do I connect Oculus to PC?
Before you can use the Oculus desktop app with your headset, you need to ensure that your Windows device meets the minimum requirements. Once you’ve ascertained that everything can run smoothly, here are the steps you need to follow:
Oculus Quest 2 Game Downloads
- Open the Oculus desktop app on your Windows PC;
- Turn on your Oculus headset;
- Insert the USB cable into the PC port and the headset;
- In the new notification that appears asking you to allow access, select “Deny”;
- Select “Enable” to connect the device to your PC.
Can you play Oculus on a laptop?
While the Oculus app works on any Windows PC and laptop, you’ll need to check the minimum requirements for your specific headset. For instance, the Rift S requires NVIDIA GTX 1060/AMD Radeon RX 480 equivalent or higher.
Can you play PC games on Oculus Quest?
Fortunately, the VR desktop application is compatible with the Oculus Quest 2 headset. There are plenty of games you can play and tools you can try, as long as you have a USB or Oculus Link cable.
Virtual, augmented, and mixed reality add new dimensions to gaming and live events. While owning the headsets provides the gateway to the best VR experience, it also helps to have a desktop application to enhance the settings and obtain new products with the click of a button.
Oculus App Download Version
Should you download it?
Yes, especially if you own one of the compatible Oculus headsets such as the Rift S and Quest 2. This app is a must-have.
Oculus App Apk Download Latest Version
- Access Oculus games through the store
- Optimize your VR headset
- Adjust tools and settings