Movescount.com is a community of sports and adventure-minded individuals. Here you’ll find kindred spirits making moves around the world. It is the place to share, connect, inspire others and be inspired through adventure and achievement. We are adventurers like you and would love to hear about your experience and how we can enrich it.
- Movescount.com is a community of sports and adventure-minded individuals. Here you’ll find kindred spirits making moves around the world. It is the place to share, connect, inspire others and be inspired through adventure and achievement. We are adventurers like you and would love to hear about your experience and how we can enrich it.
- Download Movescount APK 1.5.11 for Android. The app for Ambit3, Traverse and EON.
- Moveslink2 is a free program that connects your Suunto device to Movescount. When your device is connected to your computer Moveslink window opens automatically. You can also select the device you want to use with Movescount and you can send data between your device and Movescount account. Share your experience: Write a review about this program.
- Download Movescount old versions Android APK or update to Movescount latest version. Review Movescount release date, changelog and more. Movescount 1.2.0 (13.
Movescount Backup is s simple library that can download move records from Suunto Movescount. I have created it just because there is no official way how to create a backup of all your moves and an optional possibility to migrate them to other service such as Garmin or Strava.
- Version 1.0.2 - 2018-03-23
The solution consists of the following projects:
MovescountBackup.Lib is the main library containing client for downloading, main downloader, models and other services.
MovescountBackup.Console is just a sample that can be run locally.
- .NET Core 2.0.
- MovescountAppKey - App key to be able to query Movescount API.
- MovescountUserKey - User key to be able to query Movescount API.
- MovescountUserEmail - User email to be able to query Movescount API.
- MovescountMemberName - Name of the member whose data we want to get.
- CookieValue - A cookie value that is needed to export GPX, TCX and other move files.This value can be get by the following steps:
- Open console in your browser to se network requests.
- Login into Movescount.
- Select a requeset to
- Copy value of
Cookiekey in request header. It should start with
- BackupDir - Directory where moves should be stored. Required for
- StorageConnectionString - Connection string to Azure Blob Storage. Required for
- ContainerName - Container name on Azure Blob Storage. Required for
The main project
Movescount 2 Download Windows 10
Client is the class responsible for downloading data from Movescount. Because there is only need to get list of moves and one particular move with details,there are no other calls, such as create new move, update move, etc. But it can be extended to a full Movescount API client.The only problem is that the API specification is not public, so some inspection is required (e.g., searching on GitHub).
A class that uses Client to download single or multiple moves and store them to local disk (see
FileSystemStorage.cs) or Azure Blob Store (see
CloudStorage.cs).A sample Downloader usage is as follows (see
You can use this libraly to be run manually (
MovescountBackup.Console.Program.cs) or you can create, e.g., a Azure function or Lambda function on AWS, that can run periodically.
Any contribution is welcomed. Especially to
- Marek Polak - Initial work - marazt
Movescount 2 Download Apk
© 2018 Marek Polak. This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.
- Enjoy it!
- If you want, you can support this project too.