Technic Launcher. The Technic Launcher is a faster alternative to running mods, as it installs the mods and runs the forge instance for you. Just simply download the Technic Launcher here, then search for 'Decimation', or click the button below to head straight to the modpack page. Play with Technic Launcher. Note that the downloads in the list below are for getting a specific version of Minecraft Forge. Unless you need this, prefer the links above. Show all Versions.
Minecraft 1.2 Free
You need the following to play Vivecraft
- Minecraft: Java Edition. Available from the Minecraft website.
- Java. Available from here.
- Steam with SteamVR installed and configured.
- A SteamVR-compatible headset such as the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift S, Valve Index, or Windows MR.
A non-compatible headset, such the Oculus Quest 1 or 2, GearVR, Google Cardboard, Vive Focus or PSVR and properly configured SteamVR emulation software .
- A PC capable of playing VR on a dedicated GPU. Integrated Intel graphics are not supported. Gaming laptops frequently need to be specifically configured to use the dedicated GPU for Minecraft. See the faq for more details.
- Either standing motion controls or a keyboard and mouse. Gamepads are not currently supported.
Vivecraft is available for several Minecraft versions. All versions contain Optifine which adds shaders support, dynamic lights, and other graphical improvements. All versions can be played online. Not all versions support the same VR features or support Forge mods.
There are 4 downloads available for each version.
– The VR Client is the main mod for VR players.
– The NonVR (2D) Client is for desktop players who wish to see VR animations or LAN-host.
– The Spigot plugin is to enable animations on a Spigot server.
– the Forge server mod is to enable animations on a Forge server.
Www.youtube.com › WatchMinecraft 1.7.2 CRACKED LAUNCHER DOWNLOAD!!! - YouTube
The links will take you to the release page for that file. The downloads are in the Assets section on github. The VR and NONVR clients use the same page.
Please see the Multiplayer page for instructions on setting up a Vivecraft-compatible multiplayer server.
|VR Client||Vivecraft 1.17.X||Vivecraft 1.16.X||Vivecraft 1.12.2|
|2D Client (Non-VR)|
|Spigot Server Plugin||VSE 1.10 to 1.17|
|Forge Server Mod||N/A||VFE on Curseforge|
These versions no longer receive updates and may not include all the features described on this site.
|Vivecraft 1.7.10||Vivecraft 1.10.2||Vivecraft 1.11.2||Vivecraft 1.13.2||Vivecraft 1.14.4||Vivecraft 1.15.2|
|2D Client (NonVR)||Use VFE|
|Spigot Server Plugin||VSE 1.7.10||VSE 1.10 to 1.15|
|Forge Server Mod||VFE on Curseforge||N/A||N/A||VFE|
Installation is easy. Follow these instructions to install the Vivecraft client. Installation is the same the first time you install and for updates. You can install Vivecraft multiple times with different options with no issue.
- Run the Minecraft Launcher on your PC at least once to make the game folders. You don’t need to actually launch the game. Close the launcher.
- Make sure the Minecraft Launcher is NOT running.
- Run the Vivecraft Installer. Note the installation option checkboxes
- Hover your mouse over each option to see what it does. Generally you should leave the defaults.
- If you want support for Forge mods check the Forge box. If the installer cannot detect Forge already installed it will download and run the installer for you
- Do not allocate more RAM than you need. 4gb is more than sufficient for all but the largest modpacks.
- Click install. The program will download some files and set up your launcher profile.
- If you are running on a laptop. Make sure to force the high-performance processor in the gpu control panel. See the faqfor more details.
- Run the Minecraft Launcher.
- The profile for Vivecraft should already be selected, If is it not, ensure the ‘modded’ profiles checkbox is checked. See Image.
- Click Play.
Check the How to play page for an overview of VR features and tips.
If the game does not launch or you encounter any issues, please read the faq, which covers many common problems.
EnderTech is an industrial add-on for Thermal Expansion from the creator Drayshak. The mod adds extremely powerful but also quite expensive gears and machines to TE.The mod has unusual technologies — it allows you to customize any mechanics and parameters: the default values are set based on the developer's idea of balance.
Buildcraft Compat [1.12.2] [1.11.2] [1.8.9] [1.7.10]
Buildcraft Compat is a great opportunity to significantly improve the performance of the Buildcraft mod, which sometimes gave errors in terms of interaction with other mods that could cause a technical failure.Now everyone's favorite mod for Minecraft will acquire a special software shell and will allow you to enjoy its new functionality without any problems.
Simple Achievements [1.10.2] [1.10] [1.9.4] [1.7.10]
Simple Achievements adds a special magic book to the game that allows users to add their own achievements. In addition, as soon as the achievement you specified is achieved, you will immediately get the checkmark in front of a particular condition. This mod gives you the ability to create your own pack of achievements that adds new excitement to the gameplay.
Streams [1.12.2] [1.12.1] [1.12] [1.11] [1.7.10]
If you carefully explore all the available content of the Minecraft game, you will notice some small lacks in terms of the design of the virtual world. For example, some expanses of water are far from ideal, and in general, there are no rivers as such in the game.After installing Stream mod, you will be able to use the available directions of world generation without any problems and just enjoy the new atmosphere. Now in the game, there will be rivers of various sizes and shapes!
Redstone Paste [1.12.2] [1.12.1] [1.12] [1.7.10] [1.5.2]
Adds sticky redstone, repeater and comparator to the game. It can be attached to vertical surfaces and ceilings, making it much easier for many redstone engineers to create mechanisms.
Forbidden Magic [1.7.10] [1.7.2] [1.6.4]
Add-on for the Thaumcraft modification, adding forbidden magic, apocrypha and new research to the game. Install only if the main mod is present. Forbidden Magic won't work without it.
Ender Utilities [1.12.2] [1.12.1] [1.12] [1.8] [1.7.10]
The Ender Utilities mod will add a set of special items to the game world. Each such item will have special capabilities, such as remote access.
Translocators [1.7.10] [1.6.4] [1.5.2]
WIth Translocators mod you can move all of the items and liquids you want between the chests that are close to you. Also, you can easily move your items in inventory within one section. For your comfort, you can set up a filter for items that will be prohibited from moving.Also, the Translocators configuration contains an allowable number of blocks for transmission in one click.
AtomicStryker's Battle Towers [1.12.2] [1.12.1] [1.12] [1.8] [1.7.10]
The AtomicStryker's BattleTowers mod adds a new randomly generated building to the game — the Battle Tower. You will find ten floors teeming with monsters and several chests with useful (or not really) loot.On the last floor, you will be offered to fight the final boss — a huge golem that shoots fireballs and trample the ground around you. Victory over him will open the doors to the kingdom of luxury and universal recognition.
Minecraft 1.7 2 Launcher Download Team Extreme
Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) [1.12.2] [1.12.1] [1.12] [1.7.10] [1.5.2]
Minecraft Comes Alive (MCA) is a wonderful mod that provides incredible changes in the villages.With that mod, residents of the villages will make contact with you and can acquire a profession and go to work. They can now marry you, give you gifts (for example, a wedding ring or a diamond). With that mod you can have a child that grows, eats, dresses and can hunt or farm. They grow up in 5 days and can protect you and help you with everything.
Minecraft Free 1.5.2
See Full List On Files.minecraftforge.net