PTC Mathcad Prime 184.108.40.206. PTC Mathcad Prime is Engineering Math Software that allows you to perform, analyze, and share your most vital calculations. It combines a powerful computational engine, accessed through conventional maths notation, with a full-featured word processor and graphing tools. PTC Mathcad has all your engineering notebook. Mathcad Prime 2.0 is the latest release of Mathcad, the industry-standard soft- ware for solving, documenting, sharing and reusing vital engineering calculations. Its easy-to-use live mathematical notation, powerful communication capabilities. MathcadPy is a python wrapper for the Mathcad Prime COM automation API. This allows a python script to interact with a Mathcad session, select worksheets that are already open or open worksheets from files, and send values to designated inputs and fetch them from designated outputs. The python script also has access to the worksheet units,.
Mathcad is engineering calculation software that drives innovation and offers significant personal productivity, process improvement and collaboration advantages for product development and engineering design projects. Unlike proprietary calculating tools and spreadsheets, Mathcad lets engineers design and document engineering calculations simultaneously with comprehensive applied math functionality and dynamic, unit-aware calculations.
The skills you develop from using Mathcad Student Edition will be immediately transferable to the professional world!
Mathcad Prime 2.0 is a major product update that adds extensive new capabilities to the breakthrough document-centric interface that was introduced with Mathcad Prime 1.0.
Mathcad Prime 2.0 includes :
- Tighter Integration with Microsoft Excel
- Symbolic Algebra
- 3-D Plots
- Collapsible areas
- Greater Computational Power
- Usability and discoverability
Mathcad Prime 2.0 does what spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software simply cannot do – it easily displays calculations, text, data, and images in a single worksheet, enabling knowledge capture, data reuse and design verification. The result improved product quality with faster time-to-market and easier compliance with regulations. Mathcad’s seamless integration with other best-in-class PTC products like Creo and Windchill increases productivity, improves process efficiency, and allows for better collaboration between individuals and teams.Key Features
Mathcad 15.0 Free Download
- Tighter Integration with Microsoft Excel: Allows you to leverage data in existing spreadsheets, and combine the engineering power of Mathcad with the familiarity of Excel's tabular data capabilities.
- Symbolic Algebra:You can use general mathematical principles before committing to a formula. Mathcad’s patented approach to live symbolic calculation allows you to freely explore with confidence, knowing that both symbolic and numeric calculations remain live as inputs or formulas change.
- 3-D Plots: Gives you a qualitative and quantitative mechanism to visualize complex datasets, enabling direct manipulation for unobstructed exploration.
- Collapsible areas: Allows you to organize your worksheet more effectively, by placing calculations in sections that can be collapsed out of view, while still remaining live.
- Greater Computational Power: Solve bigger problems and process larger datasets with 64-bit architectures and multi-threading.
- Document focused, engineering notebook feel – Document-centric calculation environment enables creation of complex, professional engineering design documents quickly and easily, using live standard math notation with text, images and graphs. This environment allows users to concentrate on creating engineering content with less time spent on formatting the document.
- Advanced Math Exploration – Mathcad Prime 2.0 provides an environment to display, manipulate, analyze and plot data with full units support throughout the application. This allows users to quickly and easily create calculations for testing before committing them to a design.
- Backward compatibility – You can use engineering worksheets saved in previous versions of Mathcad. Mathcad Prime 2.0 can convert most data in older Mathcad worksheets back to version 7.0, minimizing any work to recreate calculations and worksheets. Instant feedback by the converter provides a summary of each worksheet brought into the application and flags any specific compatibility issues where functionality is not matched.
- Intuitive equation editor – WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) equation editor allows users to express problem constraints and solutions in natural math notation. Users can focus on the calculations and spend less time manipulating the document. Use of natural math, enables creation of understandable documents that can be shared with novice and non-Mathcad users.
- Rich library of numeric functions – provides a toolbox of over 600 ready-to-use functions that enable users to tackle any computational problem, ultimately saving time and effort, which results in completing the project sooner.
Check the information below to ensure that your hardware configuration meets those certified for Mathcad:
- Pentium-compatible 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x86-64, EM64T) processor - 400 MHz or higher; 700+ MHz recommended
- Windows 7 (64- or 32-bit), Windows Vista (64- or 32-bit), Windows XP Professional (including 64-bit), or Windows XP Home
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB or more recommended
- 1.75 GB of hard disk space (300MB for Mathcad, 100MB for prerequisites, 1.4GB temporary space during installation)
- SVGA or higher graphics card and monitor
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
Microsoft Office forMac Home & Business 2016 – Download / Free Trial / Software / Buy
Microsoft ProjectProfessional 2016 – Download / Free Trial / Mac / Windows / Software / Buy
Microsoft PowerPointfor Mac 2016 – Download / Free Trial / Software / Buy
Mathcad Software Cost
Create, Manage, and Communicate Your Design Intent With One Tool
Why use several types of software when PTC Mathcad has what you need?
Open up a worksheet and perform your engineering calculations using the math notation you’re used to. Add images, write some text, and put in graphs or plots. Your PTC Mathcad worksheet is more than just engineering calculation software or a professionally-formatted document: it’s the place where your design intent lives. Curious? The short videos below range from a brief overview to demos of specific software capabilities.