If you have a window phone and are you looking for android apps but in window phone, you can’t install android apps because window and android are the different operating system.
So officially you can’t install android apps on a Windows phone but there are some ways that you can use to install android apps on a Windows phone. So let’s begin
You might be searching for android app in window phone because:
- Some apps only available in Android OS and you want that app.
- Windows phone apps may fewer features.
- The Windows phone app is not working properly.
Go to the Google app store search Facebook Lite Apk and click download option. The application will be downloaded. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD. The file size of Facebook lite application is less than 3 Mb. After downloading the app just click install button and it will be installed automatically after a few second. There are websites like appx4fun.com that let you download apps in XAP/APPX format, but I'm not sure if it's possible to actually install them in a phone without using the Store app. Also, it's very much possible the download links themselves (usually hosted on 3rd-party file sharing sites) have expired.
After 2019 Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options, or online technical content updates from Microsoft free. Read all information here
- 1 How to Install Android Apps on Windows Phone:
How to Install Android Apps on Windows Phone:
There are two methods to install android apps on windows phone, first using appx/xap file and the second using pc. I prefer the second PC method is the best method.
The first method I have for you is using your phone
You must have the internet on your windows phone to use the method to download and install sideloaded apps.
If you have windows 10 phone then you need to find the appx bundle file and then download it or If you have Windows 8 or 8.1 Phone then you need to find APPX / XAP file to run some apps that are not available in the windows store.
- First, visit this website to find your application that is not available in the Windows Store
- Now search for an android app and download the file.
- If your file download is completed then you need to install on your window phone.
- Go to your phone setting.
- In setting you to need to find the developer option that is located on the Update & Security.
- In the developer, the option enables sideloaded apps.
- Now go to your file manager and find the file that you download earlier.
- Click on App file (APPX / XAP) then in some seconds you will see a popup window where you need to click on the install button and wait some minutes (it depends on your file size) to successfully install apps on your mobile.
The second method I have for you is to use a desktop
You must have a computer and Lumia device (Check all supported Lumia devices below) and Android SDK, Wconnect tool to use this method.
If you want to install the .apk file on your Lumia device then see if your device name listed below then you can apply these tricks to install android apps on your windows phone.
- Lumia 920
- Lumia 925
- Lumia 929
- Lumia 830
- Lumia 930
- Lumia 1520
- Lumia 635
- Lumia 730
- Lumia 820
- Lumia 435
- Lumia 928
Download Windows Phone Pc App
Now you need to install two apps on your desktop or laptop (Without this app you can’t do anything)
- Wconnect tool
- Android SDK
Here is how to install apk in windows phone:
- Extract the APK file that you downloaded.
- Open the wconnect folder
- Then Install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi & vcredist_x86.exe file.
- Now in your windows 10 mobile go to Settings > Update & security > For Developers
- Enable Developers Mode
- Go to the extracted file in wconnect folder Now Press Shift + Right-Click to open the command prompt
- Now, connect your Windows phone to the computer using USB or Wi-Fi. Type the pairing codes to connect,
- Go to the extracted folder (ADB) Now Press Shift + Right-Click to open the command prompt
- Make sure your Windows phone is connected via USB or wifi: Now type adb devicesin the command prompt. and then press Enter to run it.
- Copy the APK file or Android app
- Now install in the adb folder and then type adb install to install apk file…
If you need some proof then this video contains live example 🙂
I hope you guys like this article if you have any questions then write in the comment box I will reply to you. Enjoy with your new android apps
Also Read – How to install Dell Mobile Connect app on any deviceHow to get Android APPS working on Windows Phone 10 Preview [EASY GUIDE]
Microsoft has been working on Android APK support in Windows Phone 10. This guide will talk how to enable Android virtual machine on Windows Phone 10 Preview and install Google Play Android Store with further Android apps.
You will need:
How To Download App On Windows Phone
How To Download Apk On Windows Phones
Nokia Lumia Windows 10 Phone with at least 1GB of RAM. List of tested and working models:
•Nokia Lumia 920
•Nokia Lumia 925
•Nokia Lumia 928
•Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
•Nokia Lumia 1520
•Nokia Lumia 830
•Nokia Lumia 930
•Nokia Lumia 730
•Nokia Lumia 435
•Nokia Lumia 635 (1GB RAM variant)
How To Download Apk On Windows Phone To AndroidUpdating to Windows Phone 10 Preview
- Download Windows Insider app from Windows app store.
- Enroll for Windows Phone 10 Preview Insider program, I recommend Fast Ring option for the latest Win 10 version.
- Phone will reboot.
- Go to Settings > Phone Update > Download Windows 10 update.
Windows Phone App For Windows 10Enabling Android virtual machine and installing APKs
- Download APK Windows 10 Insider tool to Windows PC.
**Hidden Content: Registered users only. You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
- Install and open it.
- Follow on screen instructions.
Go to Phone Settings > Updates > For Developers > enable developer mode and device discovery
- Connect phone to PC via USB.
- Click pair, phone will give code.
- Enter code in developer app.
- Drag Android App APK file and click install.
- Install takes from half a minute to several minutes, depending on size of the APK.
Where to get Android APKs?
How To Download Apk On Windows Phone To Laptop
- Search Google Play in web browser for an app you want.
- Copy app page url from web browser
- Convert app page url to APK download url here.
How to Install ANDROID Apps on WINDOWS PHONE 10 Preview? Easy Video Guide