- Hiren’s BootCD is an emergency, bootable diagnostic boot disk. Hiren's BootCD PE is an emergency diagnostic boot disk based on Windows 10 PE x64. Hiren’s BootCD contains up to a dozen or even more tools for each of the following categories.
- 1- create a folder called HirensBoot on the desktop. 2- Double click on the Hirens.BootCD.15.2.zip file and decompress it in the created folder. 3- Execute the universal program USB installer. 4- In the drop-down menu select the option Hiren's Boot CD. 5- Search the ISO in the HirensBoot folder on the desktop.
As featured in:
Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 installs software, DLLs, and drivers on CD and USB drives, making smaller.WIM files and booting faster. Hiren’s BootCD PE includes all of that in a boot.wim file, although programs start faster but this makes this file larger (about 1.2GB), making booting slower and more RAM consumes, requiring at least 2GB of RAM.
This kind of compilation software provides a compilation of programs to help resolves most and some uncommon Internet and computer issues like driver failure, intermittent internet connection and other computer malfunctions.
When it comes to having a certain PC streamlined, base lined, or simply reformatted, there are various ways to do so. Many resort to using the traditional clean install, where the primary driver is reformatted, thus leaving the PC clean and new, and the only thing that is very tedious to do afterwards are none other than installing once again the drivers or hardware installed on the computer, which usually take 2 or 3 hours to finish. What more if the computer is having a problem to boot or load the operating system? What if the BIOS (Basic I/O or Input / Output System) becomes corrupt thus not able to access the operating system like Windows or Mac, and not being able to access the files? Well, there is a solution to this, and it’s another easy to use software: Hiren’s BootCD.
Partition means to divide a certain part of a hard drive for backup and system files, like separating a part from the whole. In most computers, the primary disk is C:, since it hold the operating system and program files. When a hard drive on the computer is partitioned, there are 2 independent drives, the primary for the OS, and the other for backup files. Since the 2 drives are independent, the drives work isolated and when becomes corrupt, the other is not affected. Partition Tools not only help in creating a new partition while there is still an open operating system, but it also helps manage and control the use of these partitioned drives. As a computer user, the person may opt to modify, resize the total capacity or delete any partitions made within the computer through the compiled list of programs which include Macrium Reflect, Partition Image and Partition Saving as one of the programs included. And that way, the creation of hard drive partitions without the need of installing an OS like Windows, Linux or Mac is lessened, which is the main goal of these computer programs, that is to add, modify or remove computer drive partitions without compromising the reinstallation of an Operating System.
Backup & Recovery
Files maybe sometimes irretrievable due to being accidentally deleted or the file was not recognized by the computer system. Although the search feature in Windows may prove worthy, it sometimes leads to no files being found even though the file is available and still on the said hard drive. Another thing to note is the backup and recovery of the files from a computer. People may never know when disaster strikes and files have already been missing or deleted somehow without the user noticing. BootCD has a list of programs that can be used to backup, recover and retrieve files easily and with no hassle. Aside from backup and retrieve purposes, some files that are backed up can be also corrupted and certain programs can help in recovering and making the file corrupted accessible to use. Now, the main purpose of having programs loike this is to ease the burdens of backing, thoug it may be a good practice. Software like these include GetDataBack, HDD Scan and Recuva, from the makers of the CCleaner software, Piriform.
Most computers require an antivirus program. An antivirus program can be defined as a certain computer program designed to program and maintain the computer secure, meaning free of viruses and corrupt data. It also helps in maintaining computer performance in tip-top shape, so as to maintain the integrity of the hardware and system itself. Hiren’s BootCD has a number of free antivirus and can be used immediately. There are also a number of hard drive cleaners if ever there is a chance that the computer is already infected with malware, spyware, Trojan or any other virus. Aside from these purposes, some antivirus does not take much or hog the system resources and work in the background not unless the computer is idle for a time being, that way processes of other programs that take more power and resources can be given priority. Some programs included are Avira AntiVirus, SpyBot: Search & Destroy, and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Maintaining a certain PC is a craft. It’s hard work in the process. The BootCD software has programs that can help in maintaining computer stability. It also has programs to check errors on the hardware installed. Aside from these, a certain program can estimate the life of hard disk or hardware installed. Aside from the fact that can estimate and test a computer for known and unusual hardware activity and hardware life, it also tests a certain computer component for any possible errors it can make which can render the PC unusable or corrupted. It can also monitor faults in RAM (Random Access Memory) or the memory for storing processes. Aside from RAM, it can also monitor possible faults in devices like the hard drive, CD Drive even the USB (Universal Serial Bus) ports. The variety of software that can be used can also monitor the physical aspect of the device or driver installed. It can give a report that a certain computer component has physical damage and the user has to check if it has an error in placement or the device is really defective.
Passwords are an important security feature in most systems. But as time passes by, a certain user may forget such passwords. The BootCD software contains programs like Autologon, WindowsGate, or Windows Key Finder help manage and remember passwords for forgetful PC users. Certain programs also provide password encryption and requirement for hard drive writing or removal of files or simply to secure the net as well.
Mini Windows XP
A simple version of Windows XP is made as an option to be used in cases that require a separate or independent OS, like in a scenario that a certain computer has been filled with viruses. That way, another OS is working on the installed Operating System, and the user can use any available program to clean such viruses without having the need to reformat.
Hiren’s BootCD PE x64 v1.0.2
- Hiren’s BootCD PE Windows 10 core has been updated to version 21H1 (build 19043.928).
- 195 new drivers have been integrated at the IO, Network and Storage categories.
- Almost all utilities have been updated.
- New added utilities: DMDE, ReclaiMe, PhotoRec, Unstoppable Copier, Test Disk, Crystal Disk Info, DiskGenius, EaseUS Partition Master, Macrorit Partition Expert, Eraser, VLC Media Player, McAfee Stinger, Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, Windows Login Unlocker.
- Removed utilities: Runtime (GetDataBack for FAT, GetDataBack for NTFS, GetDataBack Simple, NAS Data Recovery, RAID Reconstructor, RAID Recovery for Windows, Captain Nemo, DiskExplorer for FAT, DiskExplorer for Linux, DiskExplorer for NTFS), CCleaner, Teamviewer.
Hiren's BootCD Content:
- Avira AntiVir Personal (18-10-2012): Free anti-virus and anti-spyware on-demand scanner, detects and removes more than 50000 viruses and trojans (Windows Freeware).
- ClamWin Free Antivirus 0.97.6 (18-10-2012): A free antivirus, GNU GPL Open Source Virus Scanner (Windows Freeware).
- ComboFix (18-10-2012): Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware (Windows Freeware).
- Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus: Free standalone anti-virus and anti-spyware on-demand scanner (downloadable) (Windows Freeware).
- GMER 1.0.15: Hidden services, hidden registry, hidden file scanner, Rootkit Detector and Remover (Windows Freeware).
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51.1 (18-10-2012): Anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware (Windows Freeware).
- Remove Fake Antivirus 1.82: Tool to remove virus/malware which disguises itself to be an antivirus and produces fake alert/warnings and urge you to purchase a useless copy of the fake antivirus (Windows Freeware).
- RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility (Windows Freeware).
- Spybot: Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (18-10-2012): Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software (Windows Freeware).
- SuperAntispyware: Remove Adware, Malware, Parasites, Rootkits, Spyware, Trojan, and Worms (downloadable) (Windows Freeware).
- TDSSKiller 2.8.13: Remove malware belonging to the family Rootkit.Win32.TDSS aka Tidserv, TDSServ and Alureon (Windows Freeware).
- CloneDisk 1.9.6: All in one tool for MBR, Partition, Disk, VMWare Disk images vmdk/vmx/vhd, and much more (Windows Freeware).
- COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors (Dos Freeware).
- CopyWipe 1.14: Copy old hard drive to a new hard drive by copying the entire contents of one drive to another, CopyWipe can also help prevent confidential or private data from being recovered, by securely wiping the contents of a drive (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- DiskImage 1.6: Creates and writes disk images files to hard and floppy disks (Windows Freeware).
- DriveImage XML 2.42: Backup any drive/partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use, a very good freeware alternative to Ghost / Acronis (Windows Freeware)
- Drive SnapShot 1.40: Creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running (Windows Shareware).
- FastCopy 2.11: The Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows (Windows Freeware).
- G4L Ghost 4 Linux 0.34a: A hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool similar to Norton Ghost (Linux Freeware).
- GImageX 2.0.17: ImageX is used to backup/restore WIM images for Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7 (Windows Freeware).
- Image For Dos 2.75: Quickly, easily, and reliably create a complete image backup of all the data located on your hard drive, backups made to CD/DVD/BD are bootable (Dos Shareware).
- Image For Windows 2.75: Backup and restore utility that creates a snapshot of a selected partition or volume, and saves it to disk, or burns it directly to most DVD+RW+R-R-RW or CD-R/RW drives (Windows Shareware).
- ImgBurn 22.214.171.124: Lightweight CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray burning application, supports BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, Ability to build DVD/HD/BD Video discs from a VIDEO_TS/HVDVD_TS/BDAV/BDMV folder, Unicode folder/file names (formerly DVD Decrypter) (Windows Freeware).
- InfraRecorder 0.53: An Open source CD/DVD burning software, also create/burn .iso images (Windows Freeware).
- Macrium Reflect 4.2.3775: Create complete backups of your disk partitions, including operating system, installed programs and all your settings (Windows Freeware).
- ODIN 0.3.4: Open Disk Imager in a Nutshell is similar to Drive Snapshot which supports backing up windows while you are using it (Windows Freeware).
- Partition Image: PartImage 0.6.9: Supported filesystem includes Ext2, Ext3, Reiserfs, HFS, HPFS, JFS, Xfs, UFS, Fat16, Fat32 and NTFS (Linux Freeware).
- Partition Saving 4.00: A tool to backup/restore partitions (SavePart.exe) (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- RegBak 1.0: A light-weight and simple utility to create backups of Windows registry files (Windows Freeware).
- Raw Copy 1.2: Useful tool to transfer the data directly from a faulty drive to another drive, built in data recovery function which will also attempt to recover data from bad sectors (Windows Freeware).
- ShadowCopy 2.00: Copy all your files and entire system: even if they are locked by Windows (Windows Freeware).
- SelfImage 126.96.36.199: Create image files of any mounted or unmounted hard disk partition (Windows Freeware).
- Seagate DiscWizard 11.8326: Backup drive/partition to an image file, for Seagate owners (Powered by Acronis TrueImage) (Windows/Linux Freeware)
- TeraCopy 2.12: TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features includes pause, resume, auto shutdown, verify, error recovery and unicode support (Windows Freeware).
- WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: A Small File Split / Join Tool (Windows Freeware).
- XXClone 0.58.0: The simple way to clone a Windows disk to another disk, it makes a self-bootable clone of Windows system disk (Windows Freeware).
BIOS / CMOS Tools
- Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying/viewing the MIDF contents (Dos Freeware).
- !BIOS 3.20: A powerful utility for bios and cmos (Dos Freeware).
- BIOS Cracker 5.0: BIOS password remover (cmospwd) (Dos Freeware).
- BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more (Dos Freeware).
- CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool (Dos Freeware).
- DISKMAN4: A powerful all in one utility (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- Kill CMOS: A tiny utility to wipe cmos (Dos Freeware).
- UniFlash 1.40: BIOS flash utility (Dos Freeware).
Browsers / File Managers
- 7-Zip 9.22: File archiver with a high compression ratio Supports 7z, ARJ, BZIP2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, FAT, GZ, GZIP, HFS, IMA, IMG, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, TAR, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, XZ, ZIP and Z formats (Windows Freeware).
- Bulk Rename Utility 188.8.131.52: Rename multiple files, change timestamps and rename using EXIF data with the click of a button (Windows Freeware).
- Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager (Dos Freeware).
- Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features (Dos Freeware).
- EasyUHA 1.1: GUI Tool to create and extract UHA Archives (Windows Freeware).
- Everything 1.21: Ultra fast file/folder search tool with ftp/http server (Windows Freeware).
- Explore2fs 1.08b: GUI explorer tool for accessing linux ext2 and ext3 filesystems under windows (Windows Freeware).
- Ext2Explore 2.2.71: Explore ext2/ext3/ext4 disk/partition, can also be used to view and copy disk and file system images (Windows Freeware).
- File Maven 3.5: An advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable (Dos Freeware).
- File Wizard 1.35: A file manager: colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc (Dos Freeware).
- FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability (Dos Freeware).
- HashMyFiles 1.90: Calculate MD5/SHA1/CRC32 hashes of your files (Windows Freeware).
- Mini Windows Xp: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD/USB/Ram Drive to repair/recover dead windows operating system. It has LAN and WLAN (Wireless) Network includes 300 WiFi/Ethernet card drivers and can also be customized easily to add your own drivers in HBCDDrivers folder. Added some USB 3.0 and SATA/SCSI/SAS Storage drivers, Dynamic disk Spanned/Striped/Mirrored/RAID-5 Volume support, PDF Printer and VBS/WSH scripting support. Supported keyboard layouts are: United States, United Kingdom, US Dvorak, Arabic, Turkish Q, Turkish F, Swiss German, Swiss French, Swedish, Suomi Finnish, Spanish, Slovenian, Slovak, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Norvegian Norske, Netherlands Dutch, Latin American, Italy, Icelandic, Hungarian, Hebrew, Germany, German Switzerland Luxembourg, Francais Cavier AZERTY, Denmark Daenish, Bulgarian Phonetic, Bulgarian, Brazil Portuguese, Brazil Extended Portuguese and Belgium (Windows Commercial).
- Opera Web Browser 12.02: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser with an email client (Windows Freeware).
- SearchMyFiles 2.30: Alternative to ‘Search For Files And Folders’ module of Windows + Duplicates Search (Windows Freeware).
- Tor Browser 2.2.39: Surf the internet anonymously through encryption, even https sites can be browsed safely where it is blocked by your local ISP (Windows Shareware).
- Total Commander 8.01: A file manager similar to the Windows Explorer features side-by-side file-browsing panes, built-in FTP, archive management, file search/compare/synchronize and more (Windows Shareware).
- Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName/ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander) (Dos Freeware).
- WinMerge 184.108.40.206: Differencing and merging tool which can compare both folders and files, presenting differences in a visual text format that is easy to understand and handle (Windows Freeware).
- All Users Temp Cleaner 1.2: Clean all users temp folders, unwanted windows files from an offline installation (Windows Freeware).
- ATF Cleaner 220.127.116.11: A personal and easy-to-use temp file removal software to clean all user temp folders, Java cache, Opera/Mozilla browser cache, cookies, history, download history, saved passwords etc (Windows Freeware).
- CCleaner 3.23.1823: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool (Windows Freeware).
- CleanUp! 4.5.2: Removes junk files from all user profiles that accumulate over time and litter your hard drive (Windows Freeware).
- CloneSpy 2.63: Duplicate file cleanup tool, can optionally create hardlinks to save space (Windows Freeware).
- Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely (Windows Freeware).
- Delete Doctor 2.2: Delete Files that are hard to delete, Option to delete on reboot or via UNC Name (Windows Freeware).
- Duplicate File Finder 3.5: Scans and identify duplicate files, it compares them based on byte for byte comparison ensures 100% accuracy (Windows Freeware).
- McAfee Removal Tool 18.104.22.168: McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool removes all 2005: 2012 versions of McAfee products (Windows Freeware).
- MyUninstaller 1.94: Alternative to the standard add / remove control panel module (Windows Freeware).
- Norton Removal Tool 22.214.171.124: SymNRT uninstalls most Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, and Norton SystemWorks even when the uninstaller fails to remove them (Windows Freeware).
- PC Decrapifier 2.2.8: Removes unwanted preinstalled/bundled software from Windows XP/Vista/7 that usually comes with HP/Dell/Acer etc machines (Windows Freeware).
- Print Flush 1.3: Clean the print spool it restarts the print spooler and deletes junk print files (Windows Freeware).
- Revo Uninstaller 1.93: Remove unnecessary files and registry entries left behind by incomplete program uninstallation routines (Windows Freeware).
- SpaceMonger 1.4: Keeping track of the free space on your computer (Windows Freeware).
- SpaceSniffer 126.96.36.199: Find lost space on your disks the easy way (Windows Freeware).
- WinDirStat 188.8.131.52: A disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows (Windows Freeware).
Device Driver Tools
- 3DP Chip 12.09: This tool will help you to find right drivers for your devices and download the latest device drivers with few simple clicks (Windows Freeware).
- Device Doctor 2.1: Scans the hardware and checks to see if there are new driver updates available, also checks for the unidentified devices (Windows Freeware).
- Double Driver 4.1: Driver Backup and Restore tool (Windows Freeware).
- PCI 32 Sniffer 1.4 (18-10-2012): Device information tool which is similar to unknown devices (Windows Freeware).
- Remove Non Present Drivers: Automatically remove all non-present/disconnected devices from a Windows and can often be useful to prevent misbehaving/unnecessary drivers from being loaded, cleanup drivers when you replaced motherboard or used backup image of different hardware (Windows Freeware).
- Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE) (Windows Freeware).
- UnknownDevices 1.4.20 (18-10-2012): Helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are (Windows Freeware).
- USBDeview 2.16: View/Uninstall all installed/connected USB devices on your system (Windows Freeware).
Editors / Viewers
- Atlantis Word Processor 184.108.40.206: Compact, fast-loading, but still powerful and efficient, perfect companion for a wide range of your word processing tasks, supports RTF, MS Word DOC 6.0/95/97/2000/XP/2003 and DOCX (Windows Shareware).
- HxD 220.127.116.11: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks/disk images (Windows Freeware).
- IrfanView 4.33: A free Image Viewer/Editor/Converter and Optimizer (Windows Freeware).
- Notepad++ 6.2: A text editor and source code editor supports Unicode files, Regular expression find and replace (also in files), tabbed editing, Syntax highlighting and Drag-and-drop (Windows Freeware).
- PhotoFiltre 6.5.3: A complete image retouching program (Mini Photoshop) allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it (Windows Freeware).
- Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more than 40 filetypes (Dos Freeware).
- QuickView Pro 2.58: Movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx (Dos Freeware).
- Spread32 1.18: Mini Excel with all of the basic features of a spreadsheet program. Run macros, draw objects, generate charts, calculate functions and formulas, reads and writes xls, csv, text, and pxl formats (Windows Freeware).
- SumatraPDF 1.1: A free, open source, lightweight PDF Reader for Microsoft Windows (Windows Freeware).
- AlternateStreamView 1.32: View/Copy/Delete hidden NTFS Alternate Data Streams (Windows Freeware).
- EditBINI 1.01: Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition (Dos Freeware).
- Ext2fsd 0.51: Linux ext2/ext3 file system driver which supports read and write support in Minixp (Windows Freeware).
- FileDisk Mount Tool 25: Mount ISO/BIN/NRG/MDF/IMA/IMG images on windows (Windows Freeware).
- Filemon 7.04: Monitors and displays file system activity on a system in real-time (Windows Freeware).
- ImDisk 1.6.0: Create/mount virtual hard disk, floppy or CD/DVD drives using image files or system memory (Windows Freeware).
- Junction 1.04: Create/View/Delete Windows junction/reparse points on an NTFS drive (Windows Freeware).
- NewSID 4.10: Utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP (Windows Freeware).
- NTFS Access 2.2: Set NTFS permissions recursively and full access rights to a folder/file owner (Windows Freeware).
- NTFS Dos 3.02: Read-only access ntfs partitions from Dos (Dos Freeware).
- NTFS4Dos 1.9: Read and write ntfs partitions from Dos (Dos Freeware).
- NTFSLinksView 1.07: View list of all symbolic links, junctions and their target paths (Windows Freeware).
- Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: Enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista (Windows Freeware).
Hard Disk Tools
- Active Kill Disk 4.1.2393: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive (Dos Freeware).
- CrystalDiskInfo 4.0.1: HDD health monitoring utility, displays basic HDD information, monitors S.M.A.R.T. values and disk temperature (Windows Freeware).
- Darik’s Boot and Nuke (DBAN) 1.0.7: Completely deletes the contents of any hard disk it can detect (Linux Freeware).
- DRevitalize 1.2: Repairs bad sectors (physical defects) on hard drives by generating a special sequence of high and low signals around the physically damaged area (Dos Freeware).
- DiskView 2.4: View graphical map of your disk, allowing you to check where a file is located or, by clicking on a cluster, seeing which file occupies it (Windows Freeware).
- DiskWipe 1.2: Securely erases the contents of a disk replacing it with random data or leaving the drive completely blank (Windows Freeware).
- ExcelStor’s ESTest 4.50: ExcelStor hard disk diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
- Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00: Check IDE drives for possible defects/problems (Dos Freeware).
- Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0: Low Level Format Tool for Fujitsu Drives (Dos Freeware).
- Gateway GwScan 5.12: Gateway hard drive diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
- Hard Disk Sentinel 1.00.5: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool (Dos Freeware).
- HDTune 2.55: HD Tune is a hard disk health, benchmarking, error scanner and information tool (Windows Freeware).
- HDAT2 4.9B1: The main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices. A freeware alternative of HDD Regenerator (Dos Freeware).
- HDD Capacity Restore 1.2: This tool allows you to restore factory capacity of any hard drive. it does not read from or write to the user data area or perform any kind of formatting, only alters HDD firmware (HPA and DCO settings) (Windows Freeware).
- HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives (Dos Freeware).
- HDD Low Level Format Tool 2.36: Low-level format tool for S-ATA (SATA), IDE (E-IDE), SCSI, USB, Flash Cards and FIREWIRE external drive enclosures (Windows Freeware).
- HDD Scan 3.3: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc (Windows Freeware).
- IBM Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16: Quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives (Dos Freeware).
- IBM Hitachi Feature Tool 2.15: Allows you to control some of the features of the HDD (Dos Freeware).
- Maxtor amset utility 4.0: Utility for changing Acoustic Management on the hard drives (Dos Freeware).
- Maxtor Low Level Formatter 1.1: Maxtor’s Low Level Format Utility works on any harddrive (Dos Freeware).
- Maxtor PowerMax 4.23: Designed to perform diagnostic read/write verifications on Maxtor/Quantum hard drives (Dos Freeware).
- MHDD 4.6: Precise diagnostic of the mechanical part of a drive, perform Low-level format, Bad Sector Sepair, access raw sectors, manage S.M.A.R.T (SMART) and other drive parameters such as acoustic management, security, Host Protected Area, etc. (Dos Freeware).
- Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28: Diagnose the disk when suspected to have failures (Dos Freeware).
- Samsung ESTOOL 3.01v: Drive Diagnostic, Automatic Acoustic Management, Enable/Disable SMART etc (Dos Freeware).
- Samsung HDD Utility(HUTIL) 2.10: The Drive Diagnostic Utility (Dos Freeware).
- SeaTools for Dos: GUI 2.23 Text 1.10 versions to test Seagate or Maxtor Parallel ATA (PATA and IDE) and Serial ATA (SATA) interface disc drives (Dos Freeware).
- SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer (Dos Freeware).
- Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b: Toshiba hard drive diagnostic utility (Dos Freeware).
- Victoria 3.33e and 3.52rus: a freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics (Dos Freeware).
- Victoria 4.46: Universal program for testing storage devices (Windows Freeware)
- ViVard 1.0: HDD low-level diagnostics, Surface test with remap, SMART-attributes etc (Dos Freeware).
- WDClear 1.30: Restore/Erases the drive back to a factory condition (Dos Freeware).
- WDIDLE3 1.05: Modifies the behavior of a Western Digital Green drive to wait longer before positioning the heads in their park position and turning off unnecessary electronics (Dos Freeware).
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2: For the installation of Western Digital EIDE Hard Drives (Dos Freeware).
- Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.19: Quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive (Dos Freeware).
- Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 1.24: Perform drive identification, diagnostics, and repairs on most WD drives (Windows Freeware)
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
- BellaVista 18.104.22.168: Formerly BCD Editor with lots of options to configure Windows for a developer (Windows Freeware).
- Boot Partition 2.60: Add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader (Dos Freeware).
- BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get ‘Invalid system disk’ message (Dos Freeware).
- BootSect 6.0.6: Boot Sector Manipulation Tool, This tool replaces FixFAT.exe and FixNTFS.exe (Windows Freeware).
- BootICE 2012.09.20: A boot sector manipulation utility to edit MBR/PBR/BCD (Windows Freeware).
- DiskMan 4.2: All in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- FbInst 1.6: A tool to create universal flash boot disk that boots from all computers (Windows Freeware).
- Grub4Dos installer 1.1: An universal boot loader GRUB for DOS GRLDR installer (Windows Freeware).
- grub4dos 2012-10-02: An universal boot loader based on GNU GRUB, can boot off DOS/LINUX or via Windows boot manager/syslinux/lilo or from MBR/CD, builtin BIOS disk emulation (Linux Freeware).
- HDHacker 1.4: Load/Save/View MBR and BootSector from a physical/logical drive (Windows Freeware).
- isolinux 4.05: A boot loader for Linux/i386 that operates off ISO 9660/El Torito CD-ROMs in ‘no emulation’ mode (Linux Freeware).
- MBRWizard 3.0.73: Directly update and modify the Master Boot Record (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- MbrFix 1.3: Backup, restore and fix the boot code in the MBR (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- MBR Utility 1.05: Manipulate a drive’s master boot record (MBR) via the command line (Windows/Dos Freeware).
- MBRWork 1.08: A utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions (Dos Freeware).
- MBRTool 2.3.200: Backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write and more (Dos Freeware).
- MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR (Dos Freeware).
- MemDisk 4.05: Allow booting legacy operating systems, floppy images, hard disk images and some ISO images (Linux Freeware).
- PLoP Boot Manager 5.0.14: Boot different operating systems harddisk, floppy, CD/DVD or from USB, it can boot from an USB/CD/DVD even without BIOS support (Linux Freeware).
- RMPrepUSB 2.1.620: Partition and format your USB drive and make it bootable (Windows Freeware).
- Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: A multi boot manager (Linux/Dos Freeware).
- XOSL 1.1.5: A graphical boot manager that supports multi-booting of various operating systems (Dos Freeware).
Ms Dos Tools
- 1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00 (Dos Freeware).
- Dos tools: Collection of dos utilities 7zdec.exe extract.exe pkzip.exe pkunzip.exe lha.exe gzip.exe uharcd.exe imgExtrc.exe xcopy.exe diskcopy.com mouse.com undelete.com edit.com fdisk.exe fdisk2.exe fdisk3.exe lf.exe delpart.exe wipe.com zap.com format.com deltree.exe more.com find.exe hex.exe debug.exe split.exe mem.exe attrib.com sys.com smartdrv.exe xmsdsk.exe killer.exe share.exe scandisk.exe guest.exe doskey.exe duse.exe move.exe setver.exe intersvr.exe interlnk.exe loadlin.exe lfndos.exe doslfn.com and more (Dos Commercial).
- Interlnk support at COM1/LPT1: Access another computer from COM/LPT port (Dos Freeware).
- SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos (Dos Freeware).
- Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage (Dos Freeware).
- USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive (Dos Freeware).
Hiren Boot Cd 15.2 All In One Bootable Cd Downloads
- Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports (Windows Freeware).
- Complete Internet Repair 22.214.171.1245: All in one tool to repair common internet connection issues, it attempts to repair everything internet related on a Windows system (Windows Freeware).
- CurrPorts 2.02: Displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer (Windows Freeware).
- Network Password Recovery 1.32: Recover Windows XP/Vista network passwords / Credentials file (Windows Freeware).
- PuTTY 0.62-t012: PuTTY Tray is a free and open source terminal emulator application which can act as a client for the SSH and Telnet (Windows Freeware).
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner 5.4.7: Multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features (Windows Freeware).
- SmartSniff 1.95: Network monitoring utility that allows you to capture TCP/IP packets that pass through your network adapter (Windows Freeware).
- TCPView 3.05: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local/Remote addresses of TCP connections (Windows Freeware).
- TFtpd32 4.0: Tftpd32 is for Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client, including DHCP, TFTP, SNTP and Syslog servers, can also be used for PXE boot (Windows Freeware).
- WinSCP 4.3.9: A free and open source SFTP/FTP client to secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer (Windows Freeware).
- WifiInfoView 1.05: Wireless networks information including Network Name (SSID), MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, Maximum Speed, Company Name, Router Name/Model and more (Windows Freeware).
- WirelessNetView 1.41: Wireless Net View monitors the activity of wireless networks around you (Windows Freeware).
- XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP/IP registry errors (Windows Freeware).
- Defraggler 2.11.560: Defrag your entire hard drive or individual files (Windows Freeware).
- MyDefrag 4.3.1: Free disk defragment and optimize utility (formerly JkDefrag) for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Windows Freeware).
- NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista (Windows Freeware).
- PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP (Windows Freeware).
- Calcute 11.5.27: A compact scientific tape calculator with many features (Windows Freeware).
- Don’t Sleep 2.82: Temporarily suspend power management and prevent system shutdown, Standby, Hibernate, Turn Off and Restart (Windows Freeware).
- Fix NTLDR is missing: Fix ‘NTLDR is missing, Press any key to restart’ for Windows Xp (Dos Freeware).
- HBCD Customizer 3.0: HBCDCustomizer.exe is a GUI tool to create custom iso images of Hiren’s BootCD (Windows Freeware).
- HBCD Program Launcher 3.2: Hiren’s BootCD Program launcher (HBCDMenu.exe and HBCDMenu.csv) can be used to launch all these programs from USB/CD (Windows Freeware).
- Mouse Emulator 2.2: You can use your keyboard numpad as a mouse, very useful if your mouse broken or if you are having USB driver problems (Windows Freeware).
- NT 6.x fast installer: Install Windows Vista/7 directly to hard drive/usb external drive (Windows Freeware).
- On-Screen Keyboard: A utility that displays a virtual keyboard on the computer screen that allows people with mobility impairments to type data by using a pointing device or joystick (Windows Freeware).
- Parted Magic 2012-10-10: Linux based rescue environment with lots of applications to manage partitions, backup and recovery such as GParted, Parted, Partition Image, TestDisk, Partimage, Truecrypt, Clonezilla, G4L, Firefox, ClamAV, GSmartControl, SimpleBurn, dd, ddrescue, with extensive collection of file system tools are also included, supports the following: btrfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs+, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, reiser4, and xfs (Linux Freeware).
- Universal TCP/IP Network 6.5: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP/IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 98 different network card drivers (Dos Freeware).
- WinNTSetup 126.96.36.199: Install Windows 2k/XP/2003/Vista/7/8 x86/x64 from USB/CD under PE/LiveXp, allows you to apply tweaks and choose driveletter for the new Windows installation (Windows Freeware).
- eXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition (Dos Freeware).
- Fat32 Formatter GUI 1.01: Windows XP cannot format a volume bigger than 32GB with FAT32 (Windows Freeware).
- GParted Partition Editor 0.14.0: Create, copy, paste, delete, hide, resize or move partitions without losing data, a good freeware alternative to Partition Magic (Linux Freeware).
- Mount Drives 1.1: Auto Mount Drives can be used to mount unmounted/hidden drives (Windows Freeware).
- Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor (Dos Freeware).
- Partition Wizard Home Edition 7.0: Free Partition Magic Alternative, Partition Resize/Move/Copy/Create/Delete/Format/Convert, Explore, etc (Windows Freeware).
- Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: A boot manager and hard disk partitioner (Dos Freeware).
- Smart Fdisk 2.05: A simple harddisk partition manager (Dos Freeware).
- SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK is a partition tool (Dos Freeware).
- Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data (Dos Freeware).
- The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: Move and resize your partitions in one step (Dos Freeware).
- USB Format Tool: Format/make bootable any USB flash drive to FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition (Windows Freeware).
- Volume Serial Number Changer 1.2: Allow you to change the drive’s serial number on FAT, FAT32 and NTFS file systems (Windows Freeware).
Hiren's Boot Cd
- ATAPWD 1.2: Hard Disk Password Utility (Dos Freeware).
- Autologon 3.01: Enables you to easily configure Windows’ built-in autologon mechanism, so you don’t have to wait on the login screen (Windows Freeware).
- BIOS Master Password Generator: Collection of password generator tools to reset BIOS Power on Password / Administrator password on Acer, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu Siemens, Sony, Hewlett Packard, Phoenix, Samsung and other generic brand Laptops (Windows Freeware).
- BulletsPassView 1.25: Reveal the passwords stored behind the bullet (asterisk) characters in Windows / IE (Updated Asterisk Logger) (Windows Freeware).
- ClearLock 1.4.0: Lock your desktop with a transparent layer, allowing you to see what is happening on your desktop and at the same time prevent access to the computer without the proper password (Windows Freeware).
- Content Advisor Password Remover 1.01: It Removes Content Advisor Password from Internet Explorer (Windows Freeware).
- Dialupass 3.16: Find and extract Username, Password, and Domain of DialUp/RAS/VPN networking in Windows (Windows Freeware).
- Kon-Boot 1.0: Bypass Login Password of Windows (32bit, any password) and Linux login as kon-usr (Linux Freeware).
- LicenseCrawler 1.11.239: Find the license keys and serial numbers of your programs (Windows Freeware).
- Mail PassView 1.78: Recovers mail passwords of Outlook Express, MS Outlook, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc (Windows Freeware).
- MessenPass 1.42: A password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several instant messengers (Windows Freeware).
- NTPWD: Utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password (Dos Freeware).
- NTPWEdit 0.3: Password editor for Windows NT based systems to change or remove passwords for local system accounts (Windows Freeware).
- Offline NT Password Changer 2011-05-11: Utility to reset/unlock windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 administrator/user password (Linux Freeware).
- Password Renew 1.1: Utility to set/reset windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32bit only) passwords (Windows Freeware).
- ProduKey 1.54: Recovers lost the product key of your Windows/Office (Windows Freeware).
- PST (Outlook) Password Recovery 1.16: PstPassword is a small utility that recovers lost password of Outlook .PST (Personal Folders) file (Windows Freeware).
- Router IP/Passwords: The complete list of Default Router Passwords and Default Router IP Addresses, can be useful if you have misplaced the manual or lost your router password (Windows Freeware).
- SniffPass 1.13: A password monitoring tool that listens to your network, capture the passwords that pass through your network adapter, it works on POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP protocols and recovers lost Web/FTP/Email passwords (Windows Freeware).
- WebBrowserPassView 1.30: Allows you to view the user names and passwords stored by Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet explorer Web browsers (Windows Freeware).
- WindowsGate 1.1: Enables/Disables Windows logon password validation (Windows Freeware).
- Windows Product Key Update Tool 1.7: This tool is from microsoft to change the key of illegal/pirated installed Xp to legit xp keys from the sticker on the PC, even if it is oem and not retail/corporate (Windows Freeware).
- WirelessKeyView 1.56: Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by WZC Wireless Zero Configuration (Windows Freeware).
- XP Key Reader 2.7: Can decode the XP-key on Local or Remote systems (Windows Freeware).
- Dependency Walker 2.2: Checks for missing/invalid DLL/modules/functions for any exe/dll/ocx/sys (Windows Freeware).
- IB Process Manager 1.04: A little process manager for 9x/2k, shows dll info etc (Windows Freeware).
- OpenedFilesView 1.52: View opened/locked files in your system, sharing violation issues (Windows Freeware).
- Pocket KillBox 188.8.131.528: Can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them (Windows Freeware).
- Process Explorer 15.23: Shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded (Windows Freeware).
- Process Monitor 3.03: Monitor real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity, This tool replaces Filemon and Regmon (Windows Freeware).
- ProcessActivityView 1.12: Detailed process access information read/write/opened files etc (Windows Freeware).
- RKill (18-10-2012): RKill just kills malware processes, imports a Registry file that removes incorrect file associations and fixes policies that stop us from using certain tools (Windows Freeware).
- RunAsDate 1.11: Allows you to run a program in the date and time that you specify (Windows Freeware).
- Unlocker 1.9.1: This tool can delete file/folder when you get this message: Cannot delete file: Access is denied, The file is in use by another program etc (Windows Freeware).
- DataRescue DD 1.0: DrDD is a disk imager intended for data recovery and backup of partially corrupted storage devices, the main advantages are Range Selection and Copy Backward Direction (Windows Freeware).
- DiskDigger 0.8.3.176: Undelete and recover lost photos, videos, music, documents and other formats from your hard drive, memory cards and USB flash drives (Windows Freeware).
- DiskGenius 3.2: Restore deleted partition, Rebuild MBR, Rebuild partition table, Recover files, Restore formatted partition, Backup files by partition, Disk clone, Backup partition table, Create/Delete/Format Partitions etc (Windows Shareware).
- IsoBuster 3.0: CD/DVD/Blu-ray and Disk Image File data recovery tool that can read and extract files, tracks and sessions from CD-i, VCD, SVCD, CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, DVD, DVCD BD and HD DVD and other media as well as a wide variety of disk image formats, it also has retry-mechanisms for damaged CD/DVD (Windows Shareware).
- Partition Find and Mount 2.31: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions (Windows Freeware).
- PartitionRecovery 1.0: A freeware tool to recover accidentally deleted partitions (Windows Freeware).
- PhotoRec 6.14b: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos/Windows/Linux (Windows/Dos/Linux Freeware).
- Recuva 1.43.623: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player etc (Windows Freeware).
- Restoration 3.2.13: A tool to recover deleted files (Windows Freeware).
- ShadowExplorer 0.8: Shadow Explorer allows you to browse the shadow copies created by the Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service and retrieve older versions from files you accidentally deleted or altered (Windows Freeware).
- Smart Partition Recovery 3.3: Find Lost NTFS partitions and restore them back (Windows Freeware).
- SoftPerfect File Recovery 1.2: Restore accidentally deleted files from hard drive, USB flash drives, CF and SD memory cards (Windows Freeware).
- TestDisk 6.14b: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos/Windows/Linux (Windows/Dos/Linux Freeware).
- TrID File Identifier 2.10: Alternative of UnChk and FileChk to recover filetype from the file content (Windows Freeware).
- Unstoppable Copier 5.2: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data (Windows Freeware).
- ERUNT 1.1j: The Emergency Recovery Utility NT Registry Backup and Restore for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP (Windows Freeware).
- Fix HDC: Fix the Hard Drive Controller when replacing your motherboard on an XP system (Windows Freeware).
- Glary Registry Repair 184.108.40.2062: An advanced registry cleaner that allows you to safely scan, clean, and repair registry problems (Windows Freeware).
- RegFromApp 1.23: Monitors/exports the Registry changes made by the selected application (Windows Freeware).
- Registry Editor PE 0.9c: Easy editing of remote registry hives and user profiles (Windows Freeware).
- Registry Restore Wizard 1.0.4: Restores a corrupted system registry from Xp System Restore (Windows Freeware).
- Regmon 7.04: A monitoring utility that will show you which applications are accessing your Registry (Windows Freeware).
- RegScanner 1.90: Tool to find/search in the Registry of Windows (Windows Freeware).
- RegShot 1.8.2: A registry compare utility that allows you to quickly take a snapshot of your registry and then compare it with a second one: done after doing system changes or installing a new software product (Windows Freeware).
- Registry Viewer 4.2: Registry Viewer/Editor for Win9x/Me/NT/2K/XP (Dos Freeware).
Remote Control Tools
- TeamViewer 7.0.14563: Access any remote computer via Internet just like sitting in front of it, even through firewalls, also included version 6.0.10462 for MiniXp (Windows Freeware).
- TightVNC 2.5.2: Cross-platform Remote Desktop Software to view/control remote pc with mouse and keyboard (Windows Freeware).
Security / Encryption Tools
- DiskCryptor 0.9: High speed disk encryption tool to encrypt all disk/partitions, including the system partition encryption support (Windows Freeware).
- EncFS 1.7.4: This should be used for secure online file backup services such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync as the encryption do not occupy a fixed size containers and backup programs can copy encrypted files and can be accessed from linux, iPhone/iOS and android using BoxCryptor and Cryptonite (Windows/Linux Freeware).
- FreeOTFE 5.21: Free, open source, on-the-fly transparent disk encryption program (Windows Freeware).
- TrueCrypt 7.1a: On-the-fly Linux/Windows disk encryption tool, can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk, can also encrypt an entire HDD/Partition/USB Drive (Windows/Linux Freeware).
- Autoruns 11.34: Displays All the entries from startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys, Explorer shell extensions,toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, Scheduled Tasks, Winsock, LSA Providers, Remove Drivers and much more which helps to remove nasty spyware/adware and viruses (Windows Freeware).
- HijackThis 2.0.5b: A general homepage hijackers detector and remover and more (Windows Freeware).
- ServiWin 1.50: Alternative Windows Services/Drivers Tool (Windows Freeware).
- Silent Runners Revision 64: A free script that helps detect spyware, malware and adware in the startup process (Windows Freeware).
- Startup Control Panel 2.8: A tool to edit startup programs (Windows Freeware).
- Startup Monitor 1.02: It notifies you when any program registers itself to run at system startup (Windows Freeware).
System Information Tools
- Astra 6.01: Advanced System info Tool and Reporting Assistant (Dos Freeware).
- BattStat 0.99b: Battery Status monitor and power management freeware for Windows x86/x64 (Windows Freeware).
- BlueScreenView 1.46: Scans minidump files for BSOD (blue screen of death) crash information (Windows Freeware).
- BrowsingHistoryView 1.05: View history data of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari Web browsers in one table (Windows Freeware).
- CPU Identification utility 1.20: CHKCPU.EXE Detailed information on CPU (Dos Freeware).
- CPU-Z 1.61: It gathers information on some of the main devices of your system (Windows Freeware).
- CTIA CPU Information 2.7: Another CPU information tool (Dos Freeware).
- Drive Temperature 1.0: Hard Disk Drive temperature meter (Windows Freeware).
- GPU-Z 0.6.5: A lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU (Windows Freeware).
- HWiNFO 5.5.2: A powerful system information utility (Dos Freeware).
- Navratil Software System Information 0.60.45: High-end professional system information tool (Dos Freeware).
- PCI and AGP info Tool (18-10-2012): The PCI System information and Exploration tool (Dos Freeware).
- PC Wizard 2012.2.11: PCWizard is a powerful system information/benchmark utility designed especially for detection of hardware (Windows Freeware).
- SIW 2011.10.29: Gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings (Windows Freeware).
- Speccy 1.18.379: An advanced System Information tool for your PC (Windows Freeware).
- System Analyser 5.3x: View extensive information about your hardware (Dos Freeware).
- System Explorer 3.9.7: Shows detailed system information about processes, startups, IE addons, drivers, explorer, etc (Windows Freeware).
- SysChk 2.46: Find out exactly what is under the hood of your PC (Dos Freeware).
- Update Checker 1.039: Scans your computer for installed software and checks for newer releases on FileHippo (Windows Freeware).
- Bart’s Stuff Test 5.1.4: Long term heavy stress testing storage devices (Windows Freeware).
- CPU/Video/Disk Performance Test 5.7: A tool to test cpu, video, and disk (Dos Freeware).
- Disk Speed 1.0: Hard Disk Drive Speed Testing Tool (Windows Freeware).
- GoldMemory 5.07: Memory Diagnostic Tests (Dos Shareware).
- H2testw 1.4: Check your USB Flash memory cards, internal/external hard drives and network drives for errors with this tool (Windows Freeware).
- HDD Scan 2.8: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc (Windows Freeware).
- IsMyLcdOK (Monitor Test) 1.02: Allows you to test CRT/LCD/TFT screens for dead pixels and diffective screens (Windows Freeware).
- Memtest86+ 4.20: PC Memory Test (Linux Freeware).
- MemTest 1.0: A Memory Testing Tool (Windows Freeware).
- Prime95 25.11: This will detect for errors in CPU or RAM within a matter of minutes if an overclock is not stable, you can run Torture Test (burn-in) overnight to ensure long-term stability of the hardware (Windows Freeware).
- S&M Stress Test 1.9.1: CPU/HDD/Memory benchmarking and information tool, including temperatures/fan speeds/voltages (Windows Freeware).
- System Speed Test 4.78: It tests CPU, harddrive, etc (Dos Freeware).
- Test Hard Disk Drive 1.0: A tool to test Hard Disk Drive (Dos Freeware).
- Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116: A tool to thoroughly test your video RAM for errors and faults (Windows Freeware).
- Video Memory Stress Test CE 1.21: Tests all video RAM accessible by 32-bit CPU address space from a clean environment (Dos Freeware).
- Windows Memory Diagnostic: A RAM Test tool (Dos Freeware).
- Dial a Fix 0.60.0.24: Fix errors and problems with COM/ActiveX object errors and missing registry entries, Automatic Updates, SSL, HTTPS, and Cryptography service (signing/verification) issues, Reinstall internet explorer etc. comes with the policy scanner (Windows Freeware).
- Disable Autorun: A small tweak which disables processing of autorun.inf to protect your PC from usb autorun viruses (Windows Freeware).
- Disable Compress Old Files: This registry tweak is useful when Disk Cleanup Tool Stops Responding While Compressing Old Files (Windows Freeware).
- EzPcFix 220.127.116.11: Helpful tool when trying to remove viruses, spyware, and malware (Windows Freeware).
- FileTypesMan 1.62: File Types Manager for Windows to add, edit, and remove actions in the properties and flags of each file type (Windows Freeware).
- InstalledCodec 1.25: Disable/Enable Installed Codec drivers and DirectShow filters (Windows Freeware).
- KeyTweak 2.3.0: Remap Keyboard Layout, you can even customize a broken key to an unused key (Windows Freeware).
- Protect a Drive from Autorun Virus: Protect your pen drive from being infected when you plug it in an infected PC (Windows Freeware).
- RemoveWGA 1.2: Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Removal tool (Windows Freeware).
- RRT: Remove Restrictions Tool 3.0: Re-enable Ctrl+Alt+Del, Folder Options and Registry tools etc (Windows Freeware).
- Shell Extensions Manager (ShellExView) 1.76: An excellent tool to View and Manage all installed Context-menu/Shell extensions (Windows Freeware).
- ShellMenuNew 1.01: View/Change the list of all menu items in the ‘New’ submenu of Windows Explorer (Windows Freeware).
- Show Hidden Devices: Device Manager hides nonpresent devices that are not physically present in the system, but still have configuration information in the Registry (Windows Freeware).
- TweakUI 2.10: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in Windows Xp (Windows Freeware).
- Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.2: A TweakUI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows Vista (Windows Freeware).
- Write Protect USB Devices: Tweak your PC to make USB Pen Drive, Memory Card or Thumb Drive as Read Only (Windows Freeware).
- XP-AntiSpy 3.98: It tweaks some Windows XP functions, and disables some unneeded Windows services quickly (Windows Freeware).
Software similar to Hirens BootCD 3
- 444 votesYUMI lets you create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple OS, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more.
- 144 votesLinuxLive USB Creator is a free and open-source software for Windows. It will help you in your journey of discovery with Linux.
- 68 votesMultiBootUSB allows you to install multiple live linux on a USB disk non destructively and option to uninstall distros. Try out the world's first true cross platform multi boot live usb creator for free.