Google Installer is a G-App package to run Google Apps on Chinese Devices as some countries have very strict policies for using the apps developed in other territories like that in China. Chinese internet industry does not allow their people to use Google Apps like YouTube, Gmail, Maps, Docs, Snapseed etc. There is also restricted use of Google search. Facebook and other social sites are also blocked in this country. Due to the complete block of all Google Apps, it is very difficult for running some supportive apps which rely on Google Apps.
Google Maps is available on Android and offers all the usual features of the Google service, plus the addition of a GPS feature which makes it impossible to get lost in a big city. Actually, between Google Maps and a GPS, it would be impossible to get lost anywhere in the world. With easy-to-use privacy controls, Chrome lets you customize your settings and browsing experience to how you see fit. Helpful features built-in. Fast, easy-to-use tools for browsing. From password check, dark mode, and the Google address bar, Chrome helps you get things done and stay safe online.
- Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search and Google Translate built-in. Download now to enjoy the same Chrome web browser experience you love across all your devices. Browse fast and type less.
- Download Google Chrome Portable - Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier in a portable package.
- Drive with Android Auto. Hands-free navigation and messaging. Just connect your phone and go. Discover Android (Go edition). 'Hey Google' now works with your Android apps. Read the full article. Android 11 (Go edition): New features coming to.
The OS developed for China are barred from Google Apps and therefore it is quite difficult to download the Gapps. The Chinese forked Android OS for various devices like Xiaomi MIUI, Oppo ColorOS, Meizu, Alcatel, Gionee, OnePlus Hydrogen OS, LeEco, Huawei, ZTE etc have their own App Store.
It is important to note that Google Play is not banned in China. Few phone manufacturers in China do pre-install it. However, it is Google who bans all paid apps and apps with in-app purchases for Chinese users.
Today I have come up with one of the best solutions to use all Google apps on your Smartphone without much difficulty. All you need is download the Google Installer Apk on your Mobile and enjoy all Gapps.
What is Google Installer?
Google Installer is a software App package which lets you install all the Google Apps on your Android phone if your device lacks GMS Suite which is possible in case if you have Chinese Local Smartphone which does not run on G-Apps Package. With G-Installer you can run all the G-Apps which otherwise would be impossible due to lack of there app suite.
Key Features of Google Installer
- All Google Apps.
- Google Play Store and Play Services Availablity.
- Support Android 4.0+
- Google Sevices Framework.
- Google data sync.
Download and Install the Google Installer Apk (Gapps)
Here is the complete guide on installing the Google installer on Chinese Mobile Version.
Steps to Install Google Installer Apk
- Download the Google Installer APK file on your Android mobile.
- Go to Settings → About Phone → Tap 7 times on Build Number. This will activate “Developer Options.”
- In Developer Options → Allow Mock Location, enable it.
- On your Android phone, go to Settings → Security →Unknown Sources (Enable it).
- Now locate the downloaded apk file in the storage and install it.
- Open the app. You will see a blue circle tap on it.
- Click on the yellow circle.
- Now install the Google Services Frameworkon your smartphone.
- Tap the Red button on the screen.
- Accept the Terms and allow all the permissions.
- Holla! You have just made your Android phone ready for Google Apps.
- I recommended you to first install Google Play Services and other related Apps and then go with Maps and Play Store.
Google Installer For Meizu Devices
The steps are the same for all the China ROM devices just. You can also use ES Explorer to locate the Installer APk and further download the Google Play Store and other GSM Apps.
Steps to Install Google Installer on Xioami MIUI 8 & MIUI 9
Method 1. Using Installer APK (China ROM)
Download Google Installer for MIUI 9 Download
Download Google Installer 3.0 for Xiaomi MIUI
1. Enable the Uknown Sources on your phone. Go to Settings → Additional Settings → Privacy and Enable Unknown Sources.
Google Chrome Apk Free Download For Android 2.1 Phone
2. Locate the Google Install apk and tap on it to install.
3. Once the file is installed, a new icon with the Chinese language is available in your app drawer.
4. Now open that app on your phone to start the installing process. A new page will open on your screen with Blue Circle. Tap on it and install the Google Files on your phone.
This will take some time near about 5 minutes.
5. Once all the files are installed on your phone. You will see the Google Play store app on your phone. Now you can install your favourite app like Gmail, Youtube, Chrome from the Google Play Store.
Method 2. Using Xiaomi App Store (Internal ROM)
Step 1. Go to Tools → Downloads → Tap three dots in the upper right corner → Settings → Download Size Limit → Select Unlimited.
Step 2. Launch the App Store. Search “Google” as a keyword. Find the Google Installer icon then click on Install.
Step 3.Holla! Google Installer has been installed on your device.
Install the Google Play Store and G-Apps
As Google Services Framework is installed you can now install and run Google Play Store and enjoy all the Google Apps on the device. You can also install Google Play Services on the phone which is required for running of Google Apps and other Apps Service like Snapchat, Tinder etc.
Install Apps from Play Store API without Google Account
Google Play API Client Alternatives to Download Apps from Google Servers without G-Account
1. Aurora Store
Aurora Store is an unofficial FOSS client to Google’s Play Store. It means you can download apps from the Google Play Store without any Google Account. Aurora Store itself is an independent app store but lets you download apps from Google Store Servers. It works in a similar way as the YouTube Vanced works for YouTube. The Aurora Store uses the Play Store API and delivers the apps from Play Store Servers.
The Aurora Store can run without any Google Account. You can download and update apps directly from Google Servers ensuring complete safety of the app from any inject of virus or malware. It is a lightweight application and comes with a very elegant, clean and fluid user interface.
2. Yalp Store
There is a Freeware App store which installs Apps from Google Play Store without any requirement of G-Apps Suite or Google Account. This App store is called Yalp Store.
Most custom ROM developers make their ROMs available without the Google Mobile Services Suite due to its not so good effect on a device’s battery and performance. Yalp Store lets you download APK’s and install updates directly from the Google Play Store without having to install Google Apps or the GMS suite. You can watch download Apps from Play Store without Google Account.
You can manually download Google Apps one by one on your device to avoid unnecessary G-Apps to take your device space. If you wish you can log in to your Google Account or by default use a fake Yalp Account to access the Play Store.
Note & Conclusion: The post above would have helped you to install the GApps on your Android if you are running on China ROM, or a Custom Built ROM.
I hope the post was helpful. Do comment below for any assistance or support if needed.
Google Chrome App Download For Windows 10
If you've any thoughts on Download Google Installer Apk for Android devices, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our DigitBin YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!