Extensive range of new plugins and scripts for the GIMP graphic editor with various adjustment modes, featuring support for video editing
- Gimp-2.2.8-plpl.msi free download. AwesomeBump AwesomeBump is a free and open source graphic app written using Qt library. It was made as an altern.
- Download GIMP 2.10.28 via BitTorrent Download GIMP 2.10.28 directly The download links above will attempt to download GIMP from one of our trusted mirror servers. If the mirrors do not work or you would rather download directly from our server, you can get the direct download here.
- Download GIMPshop for free. Modification of the graphics program GIMP to replicate Photoshop feel. An upstream source site housing the original files for this mirror is no longer available. GIMPshop is a modification of the free/open source GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), intended to replicate the feel of Adobe Photoshop.
- Download The GIMP 32-bit 2.2.8 for Windows. Fast downloads of the latest free software!
What's new in GIMP Extensions 2.8 Build 20141126:
The official GIMP 2.8 DMG installer (linked above) is a stock GIMP build without any add-ons. It works on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and later. Just open the downloaded DMG and drag and drop GIMP into your 'Applications' folder.
- Updated Plug-in G'MIC to version 22.214.171.124
- This version fixes libstdc++-6.dll issue with GIMP 2.8.14
GIMP Extensions represents a collection of scripts and plugins designed for the GIMP graphic editor, in order to enhance its functionality and provide users with additional methods of adjusting their photos.
Customizable setup package
The installation procedure is pretty lengthy. In addition to plugins and scripts, the tool offers to integrate file types support and also install Gimp Animation Package (GAP) which contains a set of advanced functions to create animations, along with Gimp Paint Studio which includes a collection of brushes and various tool presets. Any of these components can be excluded from setup.
New menus and new entries in existing menus
Unfortunately, GIMP Extensions does not show a small tutorial with the location of the new plugins and scripts. These can be found in existing menus such as 'Image', like error level analysis, flatten layer groups, reverse or mirror layers, generate duotone separations or separate images, softproof the CMYK color and generate CMYK separations.
The 'Layer' menu now allows users to liquid scale images to keep the layer features, automatically rotate the photos after creating strokes on paths, copy layers in various methods, copy or pack linked layers, apply layer effects (e.g. gradient or color overlay), and more.
Numerous filters, effects and adjustment options
The 'Colors' menu has been extended as well, permitting users to convert pics to multiple black and white channels based on popular channel mixer settings, add color tint layers, and so on. From the 'Tools' menu it is possible to resort to image registration modules like transformation model, matching area, accuracy, iterations, interpolation and clipping, as well as to make adjustments to the images grid layout in terms of paper size, DPI of new image, rows and columns count, foreground and background colors, and many more. The new menus integrated by GIMP Extensions are 'FX-Foundry,' 'Script-Fu' and 'Video' which feature numerous options and customization preferences.
Gimp For Windows 10
Gimp Download Windows 10
All in all, GIMP Extensions comes in handy to any serious GIMP users who are looking for new and exciting ways to improve their work, thanks to its extensive range of scripts, plugins and adjustment methods. It is easy to install and takes a lot of time to explore it entirely.
Filed underGIMP Extensions
Gimp Free Downloadwas reviewed by Elena Opris
GIMP Extensions 2.8 Build 20141126
Gimp 2.2.8 Downloadadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 25.7 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Gimp Older Version
top alternatives PAID