Mar 20, 2020 Dev-C, free and safe download. Dev-C latest version: Community Created Design Studio. Enter the world of C and C programming with Bloodshed Dev-C. Free download page for Project Dev-C's devcpp-220.127.116.11setup.exe.Dev-C is an full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Win32. It uses GCC, Mingw or Cygwin as compiler and libraries set.Fixed a few high priority bugs in 5.9.1.
Safe and Virus Free. Coders who love C adore this integrated development environment. Dev-C 18.104.22.168.9.2 free download. Skip to main content. Neopoperfchest Follow. Free download page for Project Dev-C's devcpp-22.214.171.124setup.exe.Dev-C is an full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Win32. Oct 24, 2019 One of the best development environments. Dev C 4.9 9.2 Download Windows 8 1 Free Dev-C is Free Software distributed under the GNU General Public License. This means you are free to distribute and modify Dev-C, unlike most Windows software!
Changes - Version 5.9.2 - 1 Februari 2015
- Changed Format Current File shortcut from Shift+F to Shift+Ctrl+A.
- Removed/Changed all default Alt+(Key) shortcuts because they interfere with Alt menu navigation.
- Assigned some new default shortcuts like Ctrl+B (Open Containing Folder) and F2 (Rename File).
- Fixed Show Makefile being executable when no compiler set is configured.
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.
DEV-C++ 5.11 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Author / Product:
Bloodshed Software / DEV-C++
Dev-Cpp 5.11 TDM-GCC 4.9.2 Setup.exe
DEV-C++ 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The app is an open-source IDE environment, offering software solutions and the necessary tools for C++ app development. However, be aware that its toolset is focused more on novices and basic programming, and that open source community has not updated its toolset for a considerable time. Still, what is present in its latest version represents a highly-capable C++ IDE that could be used for years without encountering any issue.
If you are a novice, are a student who wants to create C++ project in a stable and easy to use software environment, or even if you are a seasoned programmer who wants to access C++ programming inside small IDE that will not strain your computer resources, DEV-C++ represents a perfect choice. It has all the required tools and feature sets for creating small to mid-sized apps.
It runs on all modern versions of Windows and can be used without any restrictions for free. It was originally developed as an open-source fork of the Bloodshed Dev-C++ IDE.
Installation and Use
Even though DEV-C++ is filled with advanced compiler, debugger and a wide array of dev tools, it’s installation package is quite small (only around 50 MB) and therefore can be easily installed on any modern Windows PC or laptop. Just follow the onscreen instructions, and in mere seconds DEV C plus plus will be ready for running. Other more developed modern IDE environments, on the other hand, require much more storage space, and their installation can run for minutes.
Once up and running, you will be welcomed in a user-friendly interface that can be additionally customized to better fit your needs. The main window of the app follows the basic structure of many other modern IDE environments, with top row of dropdown menus and buttons that are shortcuts to its many built-in tools, a large vertical three-tabbed area for managing Projects, Classes and Debug listings, and of course, the main project area (with support for tabs) where you can start programming your apps. Both the app and the current project can be customized extensively. App Options window features tabs for Genera, Fonts, Colors, Code Insertion, Class Browsing, and Autosave customizations. Environment Options feature tabs for General, Directories, External Programs, File Associations, and CVS support customization.
Features and Highlights
Free Download Dev C++ 126.96.36.199
- Fully-featured IDE for developing C++ apps.
- User-friendly interface with many tools for managing project development.
- Resource-light and unobtrusive feature set.
- Focused on novices and mid-level programmers who want stability and reliability.
- Powerful compiler and debugger.
- Compatible with all the modern versions of Windows OS