Mar 08, 2020 Blender UDSZ file import/export add-on. USDZ file import and export plugin for Blender, that provides a simple method of importing and exporting models used with Augmented Reality applications. Download ioexportusdz.zip file from the root of this repository. Open Blender 2.8 and Go to edit - User Preferences. Blender evolves every day. Experimental builds have the latest features and while there might be cool bug fixes too, they are unstable and can mess up your files. It is not recommended to use these on production environments. Download Blender Experimental.
Blender is an integrated application that enables the creation of a broad range of 2D and 3D content. Blender provides a broad spectrum of modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and video post-processing functionality in one package. Through it's open architecture, Blender provides cross-platform interoperability, extensibility, an incredibly small footprint, and a tightly integrated workflow. Blender is one of the most popular Open Source 3D graphics application in the world.
- Fully integrated creation suite, offering a broad range of essential tools for the creation of 3D content, including modeling, uv-mapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animation, particle and other simulation, scripting, rendering, compositing, post-production, and game creation;
- Cross platform, with OpenGL uniform GUI on all platforms, ready to use for all versions of Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP), Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, Irix, Sun and numerous other operating systems;
- High quality 3D architecture enabling fast and efficient creation work-flow;
- More than 200,000 downloads of each release (users) worldwide;
- User community support by forums for questions, answers, and critique at http://BlenderArtists.org and news services at http://BlenderNation.com;
- Small executable size, easy distribution.
Blender took a big step in version 2.80, bringing amazing features but also breaking compatibility with certain hardware and features. It’s always recommended to use the latest stable release (3.0), but if you still need Blender 2.7 you can always get the official Blender 2.79b release.
You can also download the experimental nightly build from July 2019 which basically looks like 2.7 plus additional bug fixes and some new features that later became part of 2.80.
You will always be able to download every version of Blender at any time. It’s yours to keep, forever!
All Previous Versions
Every release is available for download. Your old files are safe.
Among the releases you will also find these gems:
Rar File Download
- The first 1.0 Irix Blender version
- Blender 1.60, 1.73, 1.80, 2.04, 2.25
- The 2.04 iPaq port.
- The last BeOS port, Blender 2.11
- Old web plugin players
Blender 2.8 Zip File Download Windows 10
The source for all versions is available through repositories, where you can browse source code files or specific commits. See this page for all past versions tags. Check also this page for interesting source code from the past. Containing old Blender versions as well as interesting in-house software from the company that developed Blender; dutch studio NeoGeo.