Fixes A10 and A10X devices crashing when trying to jailbreak on iOS 14.3 or higher; Fixes an issue where some LaunchDaemons were loaded on platforms where they should not have been; Notes. A11 devices on iOS 14.0 and above require removing the passcode and enabling “Skip A11 BPR check” in the options. This is not recommended, but it’s there. Oct 24, 2021 Downloads the latest signed iPhone 6s IPSW iOS firmware files to restore Apple device via iTunes using direct download links. We recently covered the release of Luca Todesco’s first build of yalu102.This tool will eventually allow all 64-bit devices to jailbreak iOS 10. IPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be able to use it on iOS 10.0-10.1.1, all other 64-bit devices will be able to use it on iOS 10.0-10.2.
Learn how to jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 and cydia download for iPhone and iPad. iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak with CydiaMate
How to Increase the Chance of Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 ? iOS 10.3 released to the public on 27th of March. And by now Apple has successfully given out the first minor update following 10.3 which adds support for 32-bit devices together addressing bug fixes. In fact, the minor update addressed the needed fixes in the time of 10.3 supporting 10.3 for a stable drive. But did you ever think what these releases will put on the upcoming Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1? As in anytime Apple could close signing window for older firmware, you could anytime lose chance for downgrades from 10.3. So this is our post directing how to downgrade from 10.3 to increase the chance of future Cydia 10.2.1. So read on.
For those who do not care jailbreaking, suggest upgrade 10.3 which packs numerous enhancements to your iOS experience. And with the following 10.3.1 in the build number 14E304, you will be provided support for better and stable iOS run addressing a big flaw with WiFi and more. The new 10.3.1 adds pretty interesting change even lacks in 10.3. In fact, it adds support for 32-bit devices allowing 10.3.1 download for iPhone 5 and later models, the 4th Generation iPad with above models and the 6th Generation iPod Touch and all later.
Update: iOS 10.3.2 beta is now released. Those who are part of developer or public beta testing can now enjoy all changes Apple plans through 10.3.2
Cydia Download App
The Chance for iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak
10.2 Ios Download For Windows
The big release of iOS 10.3 made many discussions. In fact, it is now heart to most jailbreak discussions especially for those who missed the chance via Yalu jailbreak. But do you think it is possible with its improved security? Then why we still not see any evidence?
You might question yourself about the way to Cydia standing above 10.2. Sadly, with Yalu only adding support up to 10.2, 10.2.1, 10.3 and now 10.3.1 are set in a doubt of getting jailbreak. But in measuring all facts around, Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 is more possible as iOS 10.3 has followed a tougher security frame of all the time. So in that way, staying with 10.2.1 at the moment will increase the chance of approaching jailbreak as it is found the lowest possible firmware now to downgrade from 10.3. If you do care getting jailbreak on your device, downgrade to 10.2.1 immediately as Apple could anytime make the notice for stop signing.
How to Downgrade and Save chance for Jailbreak iOS 10.2.1?
As to the golden rule of jailbreak, you must stay to the lowest possible firmware as long as you can. So it is not the time to upgrade 10.3 which is home to many notable improvements if you wish to be jailbroken soon. So as 10.2.1 is the lowest possible firmware at the moment, here is how to downgrade 10.3 to 10.2.1 in purpose of boost the chance of Download Cydia.
Requirements for the process
- Mac or Windows PC with iTunes latest version installed
- Device which you need to downgrade to 10.2.1
- Sufficient power charge for the iDevice
- iOS 10.2.1 IPSW file to match with the device version
- Most importantly, a complete backup of the device data
How to downgrade cydia or iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak?
- Step 1: Launch iTunes from either Mac or Windows PC
- Step 2: Through a proper cable, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to the PC
- Step 3: In connecting with iTunes, you will get the prompt asking whether to upgrade or downgrade. There, click cancel with a tick in, “do not ask again”
- Step 4: In the interface you will find two options as “Restore” or “Update”, from them select “Restore” which is recommended for a clean refreshed start in the device
- Step 5: Direct hit on “Restore” will restore you to what now signs latest by Apple. So restore with “Shift” in windows or the optional button in Mac
- Step 6: Soon with the option-click you will enter to file browser in where you have to place IPSW file of iOS 10.2.1
- Step 7: In the next screen, confirm restore 10.2.1 and let the process gets completed. Once done, you can restore your backups as per you desire
Approaching Chances for Cydia Download iOS 10.2.1
With 10.3 out for public, we hear more discussions on jailbreak and Cydia download. But in the side of iOS 10.3, we will hardly meet any immediate chances as it gives no chances for iOS hackers. In that way, iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak sounds quite hopeful as it is comparatively less in security treatment. But with no single proof yet, we never know what will happen in days to come. So wait for all updates.
In talking about jailbreak iOS 10.2.1 possibilities, we must put attention on what famous developer Todesco has recently put out words. In his recent tweet with the note of his departure, Todesco advises jailbreak fans to stay with 10.2.1 if you need jailbreak in coming days. Although we have no luck to see all behind his words with an update of himself, this sounds logical. So preserve blobs of iOS 10.2.1 to get benefits of future jailbreak.
In anytime you need more clarifications, reach us. And do not forget to subscribe us for all latest iOS, jailbreak and Cydia updates.
This tutorial article provides free access for you to free download and install latest iOS 10.2 update without losing any data. If you are trying to update your iOS device into 10.2 version, just follow to download and install iOS 10.2 in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with ease now.
New official iOS system update with 10.2 version is now available for all developer and non-developer users to free download and install in on their iOS devices now. Your iPhone cannot get new iOS 10.2 update? Fail to install iOS 10.2 on your iPad? Relax!
Here in this article, we'll provide you effective methods to guide you free download iOS 10.2 and install it on your iDevices without any obstacles or losing any data. Just follow the below offered steps to finish the iOS 10.2 download and update process now:
Step 1. Backup and extract iOS data before downloading iOS 10.2
It's highly recommended for you to apply powerful iOS data recovery software to backup and extract important iOS data such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos or other data into your PC before you start downloading or installing iOS 10.2. This will greatly help you avoid data loss trouble or privacy leaking trouble:
- Download and launch EaseUS MobiSaver on your PC. Connect your iDevice with it.
Choose recovery mode: 'Recover from iOS Device' and click Scan..
- Scan iOS device to find all the data.
Wait patiently until the app find & display all your data after finished scanning the iDevices.
- Preview and restore all iOS data
Click and mark the files that you want backup and click 'Recover' button to get all data including some lost files into your PC now.
Specify a folder on the computer to save all the data to your PC.
Now you can directly download and install iOS 10.2 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch now.
Step 2. Free download and install iOS 10.2 update
Here you got three access to free download and install iOS 10.2 update: download iOS 10.2 by OTA, iTunes or iTunes with IPSW.
You may now selectively follow any one of these three accesses to get iOS 10.2 downloaded and installed on your iOS devices now.
Download iOS 10.2 by OTA
- Turn on iOS device, go to Settings >General >Software Update;
- Click Download and Install when the update has been detected;
- iOS 10.2 will be downloaded to your device and then you can run to install this new update.
Update to iOS 10.2 through iTunes
- Connect iOS device with PC/Mac > Open iTunes and click Device summary for the connected device (only applicable if you have more than iOS device registered in iTunes);
- Click Check for Updates > Click Download and Update when the update has been detected;
- iTunes will now update your iOS device into iOS 10.2.
Download and install iOS 10.2 by iTunes and IPSW
- Download iOS 10.2 IPSW that corresponds with your device;
- Plug iOS device into PC/Mac and launch iTunes;
- Click Device summary for the iOS device that you are updating;
- Press Shift (Windows) or ALT/ (Mac) and click Update in iTunes simultaneously;
- Find the IPSW that you downloaded and select it > Follow the onscreen instructions to click on Download and Update;
- iTunes will update your iPhone, iPad or iPod with iOS 10.2 now.
Ios 10.2 Download Ipsw
Tip: 1. Do remember to update your iTunes in your PC/Mac or iOS device into the latest version;
2. Up to 2GB free space is quite necessary for loading and installing new update;
About 50% battery is also important for finish iOS 10.2 update process on your iDevice.